Dates*

Dipper which dress is better dark blue? Or teal? Whatever you would like sister dearest, you could clearly see dipper getting confused and angered on why Mabel would want to go out with such a lowly pig, especially when he's a pines. Well I'll just pick dark blue then bye! If you need me I'll be at the diner (what should it be diner,club or gourmet)
At the shack Gideon didn't do much to prepare,he just brushed his teeth and took a shower and went straight to the diner when he got there he saw Mabel sitting at her seat looking bored he quickly wasted no time and sat in front of her. "Hello peach dumpling it's about time you got here, Mabel said excitingly so what would you like to eat?quiche Lorraine?pan bagnat?croque tartine parisienne? Um I guess spaghetti? Gideon said now confused with all the fancy french foods Mabel listed. After ordering there foods and eating them Mabel wiped her mouth with a napkin "what a successful date my marshmella or should I say boyfriend I'll make sure the next date will be esquisette. Wait what! Date! Boyfriend! Next one! Isn't this just a friend thing or something he heh Gideon said nervously, you wouldn't want to disappoint everyone do you?thats when Gideon realized that everyone was approaching them and calling them a cute couple, what's going on?all Gideon wanted was to be her best friend and to play with her not be her BOYfriend and go on dates, he just couldn't handle it. It was all to pressuring as Mabel handed him the invitation letter all he could do was say yes, and what a mistake it was.