Be warned!

Gideon's pov:
After that show I became so exhausted but remembered the small print that showed the side effects, so I let myself sleep in. In the early morning I woke up to the sound of the door bell, I covered my ears with my pillow but it just seemed to grow more loud and frequent, I gave up and went to go get the door. "I'm coming" I said in wondering who would at the door at this time of day, when I opened the door I was surprised to see THE Mabel gleeful on our door step. "What brings you here" I couldn't help but say, it didn't take her long to reply back"well I remembered you at the show last night and I just couldn't get my Mind of you after the show", seconds later a gruff voice yelled "who's at the door"?! Which I assumed was grunkle bud. I didn't want him to interrupt our conversation so I just lied to him "no one grunkle bud", when the coast was clear Mabel half whispered "how could a peach so ripe be related to a apple so rotten,ha ha well I wouldn't say that I chuckled. "We'll Gideon I was wondering if you would you like to accompany me to a restaurant this night I could see that your tired and could get some rest during the day,"I stood there thinking "well I would like to go to a restaurant...but before I could actually say my answer she ran off "ok see you later marshmella." Marshmella?why did she call me that? And that's when I heard a ear piercing scream that made me jump by surprise, oooh Gideon you need to comb your hair,brush your teeth,floss,take a shower,and were a suit, what! Paz it's not like I'm her boyfriend or something okay. "She's not officially your girl friend but your going on a date squealed Pacifica, Paz it's just,you know,a thing were we meet up and talk as best friends kind of way. "Well don't say I told you so because she's going to ask you on more of those friend meet ups". and while she said this she quoted friend meet ups with her fingers. Gideon went upstairs rethinking on what Pacifica said,was this really a date?