What's Wrong With Me?

In a building, inside his dressing room were Oikawa and his make-up girl. He sat in front of his mirror while she applied on make-up to his face.

"Oikawa-san, are you ready to do the movie with this girl?"

"I don't know. I don't really care about anything else, except her performance in front of the camera."

"Speaking of which, is she good?"

"Yeah. When she came in for the audition, I was really surprised by...everything."

"Do you think you might have a crush on her?" The girl grinned down in his face.

"Don't be silly. She's nowhere near my type." Oikawa looked up at the girl. "You on the other hand..." His hand came up to her chin as he leaned up for a kiss.

"-Am your make-up girl and nothing more." She put her hand on his chest and lightly pushed him down and away from her.

"Ha, you're missing out."

"Ha, I don't think that's the case. Come on, you're done."

"Thanks Tori-chan." Oikawa got up out of his chair. He looked himself up and down from his waist up to see how he looked. "Good, I'm ready. I'll see you later." Oikawa turned and left for the set.

"'Kay." The girl named Tori waved.

As Oikawa walked out of his dressing room, he came into contact with you by a big bump that ended up with you falling to the ground. "Oh, sorry. Are you alright?" He lowered his vision to look at you. He then crouched down and stretched his hand out to you.

"I'm fine." You put your hand out and in his. "Thank you for your concern." Your eyes wondered over towards his.

"..." Oikawa didn't have much to say so he just pulled you up so that you could stand on your feet once more. Once back on your feet, you just stood there, looking at him. 'This is awkward. I should make conversation with her.' "Um, the other day at the auditions."

"Yes?"

"You were really good. The best out of all the girls that had auditioned already."

"Thank you." You then looked away.

"...." 'This girl doesn't have much expression in her face, yet she was able to pull of 'that' the other day? It makes me really if she can really pull of this part properly.'

"Tooru-kun!" A voice called out to him.

"Nobuo-san."

"Hey, looking good you two." He strolled up to you both. "Especially you (f/n)-chan. You're looking very stunning."

"But I'm just in casual clothing."

"That doesn't matter, you still look beautiful. Right, Tooru." Nobuo bumped Oikawa's arm to get him to join.

"Uh..." He sized you up and down. "Yeah, really pretty." 'She actually looks really beautiful. Even without make-up or any of that crap.'

"Thank you." Was all you said.

"Well alright! Let's get to work then shall we!" Nobuo started walking down the hallway they stood up in, towards the set. "Let's go you two!" He called for you both.

'Finally it's time to work.' He looked over to you again who was paying no attention to him. Without saying anything to you he shoved his hands down his pants pockets and just walked off, following behind the director.

'...Oikawa Tooru.' You thought before walking off as well.

"Alright kiddies, we're starting scene 1 of 'Romance of My Dreams'!" 'Kaii Hoshino and Chinatsu Ishihara meet each other, in the hallway of their college after Kaii breaks up with his longtime girlfriend Yuri Inaba.' "Action!"

"Did you only become my boyfriend just so you could sleep with me!?"

"Yeah, that's right. But you know what the funny thing is, you weren't even good. I've had way better than you."

"You fucking jerk!" Yukari slapped Oikawa in his face and walked down the hallway, which led to off the set. A red stinging stain was left on his cheek.

"Um, excuse me," A gentle voice called. "Are you alright?" You came walking down the hallway towards Oikawa.

"-?" Oikawa looked up and saw you. "..."

"Um, you're cheek. Did you get hit by any chance?"

"Whats it to you?"

"Well, you look pretty upset. Does it hurt?"

"Tch, mind your damn business!" Oikawa turned and started to walk away.

"Please wait!"

"What?" Oikawa stopped in his tracks and glanced behind him. He saw you running up to him.

"Please take this." You reached in your pocket and took out an ice pack. He extended your hand and offered it to him.

"I don't need it!" He responded rudely.

"Well, please keep it with you. You never k'know when it mind come in hand." You smiled with a small chuckle.

"!" "Tch! Annoying girl." He snatched the ice pack out of your hand and shoved it down the back pocket of his pants. "I'm only taking this so you'll get out of my face!" He turned to glare at you. But when he did, he almost broke character when he saw you.

"Cut! That was good!" Nobuo stopped you both.

"Uh..." Oikawa was still in shock and didn't realize that the scene was over until you returned to your normal self and walked off the set. "Hey!" He looked back and called you before you could walk any further. As you turned back to look at him, he then became shocked at his action to call you back.

"Yes? Oikawa-san?"

"Nothing. Nevermind." He looked away from you. As he said nothing to you, walked off the set to grab a towel. The lights were really shining on you and you were sweating a bit. 'What the hell? Why did I call out to her like that?'

"Hm?" Nobuo looked over at Oikawa who was still on the set. "Oi! Tooru-kun! Get off the set! We're changing scenes!"

"Yeah." Oikawa walked off and over to behind the cameras to get a towel.

"Oikawa-san." You went up to him. As you taped him on the shoulder, he jumped.

"W-what?!"

"How was I? Was a good enough? Do you think I should be better?" You came so close to his face.

"I--Uh." He blushed a bit. "You were fine, so..." He looked away. 'Too close dammit! She is kinda pretty though. Especially up close.'

"I'm glad."

"Huh?"

"I'm so glad, that I can be able to please you." You softly smiled. "It's going to be a pleasure working with you."

"!" Oikawa's blush darkened. "S-same to you." He then quickly walked away to his dressing room for a bit.