Auditions

"Number 1,559, you're next up!"

"OMG! It's Oikawa Tooru in the flesh! I didn't believe when people said that you would be here, but I'm glad that I came!"

"Uh...yes?" He sweat dropped nervously.

"Alright. Alright. Just get on with it and read the script." The man with a narrowed brows, sat next to Oikawa. He had shades over his eyes and directors hat on. The both of them sat behind a white table as the girl stood in front of them. All other emotions overwritten with glee. The girl looked as if she was about to burst.

Why was the girl there? Well, famous producer Juba Nobuo was producing another work of art called: "Romance of My Dreams." To make sure that this was hit among hits, he decided to include a very famous actor, Oikawa Tooru. Any work that he is in turns that work in gold. Since this new movie was going to be a romance, he's need a partner. This is the exact reason why over a thousand girls came to audition for this movie. Besides getting their mini start to fame, it was a chance for them to get to play his lover.

"Alright, you can start Tooru-kun."

"Are you ready, miss?" He asked the overjoyed woman.

"Yes!"

'I started acting when I was 18. I was a prodigy and every producer wanted me to star in their plays, movies and TV series. By the time I became 20; young women teenage girls were throwing themselves at my feet, which meant I could sleep with whichever girls I wanted to. Surprisingly, I've never been caught by the paparazzi, so that's good. But through the females that I've worked with and slept with, not one of them were good enough for me. All they ever cared about my still rising fame and good looks. I'm 23 years old and I still haven't found anyone to love.' "Then let's begin..."

"Tatsumi," The girl started off. "Why didn't you meet me at the coffee shop yesterday? Did you have something more important to do at that time?"

"No I-"

"Or was it that you were with that new girl!"

"What new g-"

"Don't act as if I you don't know what I'm talking about! I saw you arm and arm with her! Smiling and having a grand ol' time with her! Weren't you mine and only mine to begin with?"

"Sae, it not-"

"How am I and this child supposed to live without you!?"

'What!? This girl—She gone off the script!' "Uh..."

She grinned. "Speechless, are you not? Yes! This child is yours!"

"U-Um..miss, that's not on the script." Oikawa interrupted her.

"I know! But isn't it an interesting turn! I thought it would be interesting to improvise instead of reading off the boring script like the other girls. I decided to put in my own little twist y' know."

"Yeah, but that's not what we asked of you." Nobuo chimed in. "It would have been fine if you just stuck to the script. And on that note, next!"

"Wha—But I'm not done!"

"Yes you are. Next girl please! Number 1,560!"

"Ugh! You're making such a big mistake!" The girl threw down her script and stormed out of the room. As she yanked open the door, she saw the next girl to go in. "Good luck." She rolled her eyes.

"Thank you." You held the door open for yourself as she walked pass you.

"Hey, Nobuo, let's make this the last girl." Oikawa leaned back in his chair. "I'm tired and all these girls are just talentless."

"Yeah, I get what you're saying. If she isn't the one, then we'll just hire an actress to do this."

"Good afternoon." You bowed to the both of them as you stepped in the middle of the room, before them."

"..."

"Hello, miss..." Nobuo looked down at the paper in his hand. "(l/n) (f/n). " 'At least his one doesn't seem like a big time fan of Tooru-kun.' "Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes."

"Then let's begin." Oikawa said.

"....Tatsumi, why didn't you meet me at the coffee shop yesterday for our date? Did you have something more important to do at that time?"

"No I-"

"Or was it that you were with that new girl!"

"What new g-"

"Don't act as if I you don't know what I'm talking about! I saw you arm and arm with her! Smiling and having a grand ol' time with her! Weren't you mine and only mine to begin with?! No, wait. Weren't those the same tricks that you used to get me to become closer to you!?"

"Sae, it's not like-" 'This girl is actually decent with her acting.'

"Then explain! Explain to me why you smiled at her like you did me? Why did you laugh at her jokes like you did with me? Why did you kiss her so lovingly, like you did me?!"

"Sae...she's nothing to me."

"Then that means I'm nothing to you."

"! What are you saying? Of course you mean something to me! You're the only one who-" 'Here's where they all mess up though. Can you get through it?'

"Then prove it! Laugh and smile with me, like you've never with another. Kiss me like you've never kissed anyone before! Hold me...like we if were the last two people on this entire planet. " You started to tear up as you clutched your heart. "That's all I ask. But if you can't even do that, then I guess this is goodbye, Tatsumi. I hope you don't ever regret the decision you've made. Just know this, I've come to love you with all my heart, and not once did I regret spending my time with you."

Oikawa was taken aback in real life by the expression you were giving to him. It was if you were really upset with him for doing this, though neither of you have ever met. "...." He was so surprised that he couldn't even read his next lines.

"Tooru-kun!"

"Huh?" Oikawa looked to his side and saw the director and saw his hand in his face. Oikawa then looked at you and saw you standing there with a blank expression. "Oh, sorry about that...I just..."

"Girl! That was beautiful! I loved it!"

"Did you really?" You asked him.

"I did! So much that we're done with auditions! You've got the part of our heroine!"

"Thank you very much." You bowed to the both of them.

"Here's everything that you'll need. Be at this place one next week Monday, 8:00 sharp." Nobuo came around from the table and gave you a credit card with a map on it. He then gave you a crisp clean script "Make sure you put them away." He whispered. "Those girls will go savage if they found out you got the part."

"Yes." You took the card from him shoved it in the back pocket of your pants. "Thank you very much again once again." You bowed once more and then turned to leave.

"Hey, Tooru-kun, she's actually a real beauty."

"What? Who?"

"Seriously? That girl that just –Wait, don't tell me you're still affected by her acting are you. I can't believe a complete amateur was able to make you tear-up!"

"Shut up! I'm not crying!"

"Well it doesn't matter; we've found the girl we've been looking for. *sigh* I guess I should go and break it to the other girl now that we won't be doing anymore auditions. They're going to be so disappointed." Nobuo sighed and started to walk towards the door to speak with the rest of the girls.