Chapter 3

"Cece! Rocky! Gunther, he's back but he's different!" An overdressed blonde screeched.

"What do you mean different?" Rocky asked while the boys soaked in confusion.

"I mean he's that!" Tinka dramatically pointed to a normal looking blonde.

"Oh my god, he is normal." Cece stated surprise, causing more tears.

"There. There Tinka. He's coming right over here, chill." An awkward Rocky patted the twin on the back.

"Hey guys." With a lopsided smile and a rub on the neck.

"Woah, dude, what the hell happened? You're normal!" Cece pointed put again.

"And what happened to your accent?" Rocky questioned.

"Modeling companies pointed me into the direction of getting lessons on how to be better." (Just pretend, okay?)

"Wow, Gunther, it's nice to see you matured." An astonished Cece stared.

"I'm Gregg, it's nice to meet you." The British boy stood up flashing a genuine smile, reaching over.

"Logan." The skater boy nodded up to the blonde.

"Nice to meet the both of you. Mind if I sit?" Everyone muttering in kindness.

"So how is everyone?" Gunther started the conversation.

"Well Shake It Up burnt down then got rebuilt, Ty became the host, Cece got into AP, she almost died, had amnesia, I got my first C, Tinka is our new best friend, and we went to Japan!" Everyone stared at Rocky for a couple of seconds.

"What?" She said innocently.

"Cece, you dance on a TV show?" Gregg asked.

"Yeah for a while now.. We mostly dance hip-hop."

"Interesting... Come to my house after school I have a routine we have to try." He said staring down at her.

"I'd really like that..."