???World

"Ia, sweetie! Time to go!" My mom yelled from the entrance of the house.

"Coming" I replied as I ran down the stairs.
"Do you have the handkerchief that grandpa bought you for your birthday?"
She asked.

"Yup" I always have that handkerchief on me, I never us it though.

It was my birthday today, I'm 14 now. So my parents were bringing me to the Guerdena art Gallery. I love art and I have always wanted to go there.

«TIME SKIP»

The gallery was huge, the reception alone was twice the size my room, and my room is big.
"Are the tickets expensive?" I asked my mom.

"Guerdena isn't a known artist so they don't charge much." My dad answered.

"Oh, okay, can I go look around?"

"As soon as we get the tickets you can go, but if you get lost call us, ok?" My dad explained.

"K!" I responded in a cheerful tone.

After my parents payed for the tickets, I quickly took mine out of my dad's hand and ran off not leaving a trace.

I explored the halls of the gallery. There were various paintings and statues.
There were this headless statues, each with a different colored dress. Huh... They kind of remind me of the Power Rangers. There were also various paintings of the same brown haired woman, I shifted my sight to the platinum sign that indicated the name of the painting 'women in red'

'Women in blue'

'Women in green'
They all had the same name, the only difference was the color.

I moved on to the next painting, this one was a bit peculiar, for it was painted on the ground. How I interpreted it it was the ocean and I think there was some kind of deep sea creature hidden beneath the paint.
"Abyss of the deep, huh? I really like it."

Passing through the different statues and paintings I came to love the artist. It was a style of paint which I have never seen.

When I felt like I was going in circles, always seeing the same masterpieces I spotted a giant sculpture. It was a big ruse sculpture with petals died in hues of red and pink.
"It's beautiful" I whispered to myself with an amazed expression. I truly was amazed with that one single statue, I didn't take my eyes off of it for a while. Once I finished admiring the rose I walked across a white corridor , it's walls decorated with paintings of faces.

The long corridor led to a white hall, if was completely empty if not for a big rectangular painting that rested on the wall.

"Was this drawn with crayons?" I thought out loud. I turned my head to the plack that named the painting.
'??? World
You don't know this word..'
"What does that mean, and why is half the title missing? Wait, is the drawing supposed to be the art gallery?"

Suddenly, the lights flickered on and off, the room turned pitch black for a brief moment.

What's happening?

Then the lights flickered back on. The room, though seemed darker than before.

Oookay?

I observed my surroundings, nothing seemed to change.
But, all of a sudden...

'C o M MmE P L a yY
I ii Aa'
was written on the wall with crimson paint.
My blue eyes gazed at the floor with horror and fear.
The smell of paint engulfed the room..

"W-what is this?!" To top it of blue paint oozed from the painting, forming a small phrase

'Come down below Ia

I'll show you some place secret'

My eyes widened as I read in fear. I quickly left the accursed room.

I heavily breathed. The gallery didn't seem to change, in fact it was the same, just a little darker.
Did I just imagine that?

I decided to go look around, since I didn't quite see all the paintings.
I crossed the hall and ended in a small room that connected to the stairs that led down.

The room had only a painting of a Coughing Man and a sculpture of a rose died in red and pink hues.

'??? Of Spirit'

It's beautiful... My eyes were fixed on the statue, different thoughts ran through my head as I admired the rose.

Once I snapped out of my thoughts I returned to walking.

Before I could leave the room behind, the sound of a person's cough resounded through the white halls of the gallery.

'The Coughing Man'

I turned my head to the painting of the young male coughing, it locked somewhat different. Did it move? It can't be!

I proceeded, trying to erase the thoughts that played in my mind.

The gallery was entirely empty, not a soul could be herd. Where did everyone go? Never mind I should leave.
I ran down the stairs and placed my hand on the door. I pushed the door but to no avail.
I pried the door open and several times tried to kick down the door but all attempts were futile.
I bit my lower lip, becoming nervous every time I gazed the locked door. I gave up on it, and turned to the window next to the reception desk.

As I placed my hand on the window red paint rained down from the platinum frame.
I backed up, being starteled.

"M-maybe t-there's a b-back door..." I muttered.

I went down the stairs that led to a lower level.

As I walked through the halls an apple fell from nowhere.

"D-did that come from the painting?" I whispered to myself.

I ran faster, fear devouring me, tears forming in my eyes.
I broke down on the ground.

"W-why am I crying?!" I sobbed.
As tears tumbled down my face I realized I fell in front of a painting, it was a little different from the others. This one was painted on the floor.
It seemed to be an ocean and a deep sea creature hidden beneath the depths.
My eyes were fixed on it, the painting produced a similar feeling to the one that the rose did.

My eyes pined at the masterpiece, as if I were staring at the ocean.

I felt like it was pulling me in, telling me to dive in.

"??? of the Deep...." I whispered.

"Come down below Ia, I'll show you someplace secret..."

Wu... I love Ib. So I thought I would make this. Um... I'll try to make it long, I would like to explain some of the puzzles like the LIAR one. Anyway I hope you like it!

~Ia Aria.