Chapter 13

Shateria P.O.V

Some Man Came Up To Me And Grabbed My Arm... I Looked Up At The Man And His Eyes Where Filled With So Much Sorrow And Pain But Anger At The Same Time. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Yo Man What The Hell You Doing Touching On My Girl???" Jamal Came In Between Us. "If You Don't Get The Fuck From Out My Face Little Nigga." The Man Spat. "Little Nigga?? MHMMM.." Jamal Started Bopping His Head While He Hummed As If He Was Agreeing To Something. Next Thing I Know Jamal Swung And Hit The Man In His Jaw. He Stumbled Back A Little But Tried To Come At Jamal. Mal Ran Full Force Towards The Man And Body Slammed Him And Punched Him In The Face And Got Up. I NEVER Seen Sumn Like That Happen So Fast And Now I Know That Jamal Has A Bad Temper. Shiddd I'm Glad As Fuck I Didn't Learn That On My Own From Experience!

"Uh-Um You Ok Baby?" I Stutter Putting My Hand On His Shoulder. "Yeah. Lets Go." We All Got In Our Separate Cars And Left.

-

"You Knew That Man Shay?" Jamal Stared At Me. "Not At All Baby."

"So A Random Man Just Walk Up To You And Grabbed You Like He Knew You..?"

"Um Yeah I Guess So." I Mean If You Put It That Wayy...

To Be So Honest I Wasnt Even Focused On What Happened Earlier Im Just Trynna Calm Jamal Down. "Baby Chill."

"CHILL For WHAT?! When Niggas Getting Bold As Fuck Now-A-Days. Females Gone Missing And Shit And What If He Woulda Snatched Yo Little Self Up? What The Hell Was I Gone Do If You Went Missing??! 12 Wouldnt Give A Rats Ass Cause We're BLACK Shay."

Jamal P.O.V

She Not Processing What Im Saying. We Are
B L A C K. And She Black AND Fine As Fuck. Not To Mention Young.

Old ; Sick Niggas Like The One From Earlier Would Love To Get Their Dicks Inside Females Like Shay. And Not Being Racist But If She Went Missing You Really Think 12 Gone Go All Out For Her Black Ass?? NO.

The Way Society And The Government Is Now-A-Days Sickens Me. Not Trynna Sound Old But A Wise Mind Can Only Share Its Point Of View.

I Looked Up At Her And She Just Stared Back At Me. Its Only Been A Few Months But I Could Tell You I Love This Girl And The Fact That The Wisest Woman I Know (Her Grandma) Says Its True Love Makes My Heart Sing; On No Gay Shit Though.

"Shay?"

"What Jamal." I Walked Up To Her And Picked Her Up And Brought Her To My Chest. "I Love You."

Shateria P.O.V

He Said He Love Me Yall!

That Makes Me Feel Good But The Way He Was Talking To Me Was Uncomfortable In Many Ways.

He Hugged Me For What Felt Like Forever And So On But I Wasnt Stopping Him. Shiddddd.

"I Love You Too Mal." Once I Let That Out I Felt MUCH Better Even After All The Bullshit That Happened Today.

-

"Shayy...?" My Grandma Called Out From The Kitchen As I Walked In The Door. "Yes Nana?"

"Baby Your Daddy Stopped By Today While You Was Gone."

"My.. WHAT!????" The Hell She Mean 'Daddy'?? "He Just Wanted To Stop By And See You."

"Nana I Would Understand If He Wanted To Come By And
"M E E T" Me. But You Saying "S E E" Like He Been In My Life And Just Coming To Check In On Me."

"Baby I Understand But..-"

"I Dont Want To Hear About It Anymore Nana." And With That I Walked Upstairs. Ion Got No Daddy And Its Gone Stay Like That.

------

SHORT CHAPTER.

But The 2 Updates Where Just Because i Havnt Updated In A While And Because @quayla2323 Asked.