Part 10

"Drive me home," I demand, tears still flowing down my face. He stumbles trying to move away from me, and falls back into the wall. "Oh come on, just listen." His breath is contaminated with alcohol, making me put a hand up to my nose. "No Thomas, take me home." I slip away from his arm when he pushes me against the wall. He begins to kiss my neck, and puts his arm around my waist, down below my lower back. He roughly sucks on my neck, leaving marks and I release a small moan. I place my hand on his chest and try to nudge him away, but he pushes his chest into mine, pressing me against the wall. "Thomas," I whisper as he continues kissing my neck, moving his hand under my shirt. "I love you," he whispers. "Thomas, please stop. Take me home." I can't believe him when he's drunk, especially when he's doing this. He moves away from me and grabs my wrist, leading me into the room. "Thomas stop!" I yell, releasing my wrist from his grip. Did he say he loves me just so I would get it bed with him? Either way, he's still drunk, and I'm not ready for this yet. I run for the front door and swing it open, making sure to close it behind me. Thankfully, Thomas left his mustang unlocked. I climb in and see Thomas running out the front door. He climbs in the car through the driver side door and places the keys in the ignition, but doesn't turn them. He stares at me, and I can see the hurt in his eyes. A couple tears trickle down his face, and I can tell that he meant it when he said he loved me. "I'm sorry," he whispers. He starts the engine, and he drives home.
||
When he arrives in front of my house, I place my hand on the door handle when Thomas stops me. "Y/n, I'm really sorry. I understand if you don't want to talk anymore." He leans over and kisses my cheek, and I wipe the tears running down his face with my thumb. "I'll talk to you tomorrow," I give a small smile before opening the car door. I shut the car door and head inside, ready to just collapse on my bed. As I walk up the stairs to my room, the scene of Thomas kissing the brunette runs through my mind, sending a piercing pain through me each time. I enter my room, slamming the door behind me even though no ones home yet. I fall onto my bed, overwhelmed from the events of today. Thomas's words spin around in my head, and I can't control the tears starting to stream down my face. I wipe the tears from my face and cover my head with my pillow. My mind is still spinning, but I eventually fall asleep, thinking about what tomorrow will bring.