Eiffel Tower

Eiffel Tower

~Lina's P.O.V~

"OH HOME SWEET....-do they call it apartment or flat here,I forgot or am I confusing this with France,cause French people call there apartments flats,right,or do British people do that too,egh whatever, I'm going Yolo and screaming out-HOME SWEET FLATMENT!"Louisa yelled out before letting us in.

Louisa went straight to her bed to jump on it,Zayla and Harriet just flopped themselves on the bed and not long after you could hear there snoring.I grabbed the middel bed and laid my bags on it.

Nia went to the kitchen to get an apple before she went to choose her bed,witch was the only one left.

I sighed before placing my earphones on and started hearing soothing music like Adele, Bruno Mars and occasionally Katy Perry as

I started unpacking my clothe.

In 3 days we would have to go to the rehearsals were they would explain the rules to the show.

Witch apparently was PG-13 so there would be some cussing and sexual information.

Yeah,I listened to what Simon says(Hehe sorry it was there I had to!),if I don't,no one will and we will be completely lost.

I had finished putting the last sock in the drawer when my phone started ringing.

"Hay I just meet you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me-"I quickly picked up not wanting to wake the girls up.

"Hello,"I responded

"Hey babe,how's it in England?"I recognized Daniel's voice causing my frown to turn into a smile.

"Hey, were doing fine we barely reached the hotel were staying at...ugh it sucks so much we had to leave earlier, Louisa should've warned me so I could have made earlier plans for our date."I mumbled sadly.

"Ugh,why is Louisa so stupid, how can you be friends with them, there so annoying and immature."My sad expression became a grimace.

"The better question is how could I go out with such an a*s like you, who the f*ck do you think you are calling my friends stupid and annoying?!"I asked trying to sound fierce and intimidating but it was hard when your whispering.

"Geez calm down,I didn't think you would get that mad."Was all he responded...ugh not even an I'm sorry?

"You know what Daniel, I'll call you tomorrow,hopefully your head won't be up you're a*s by then."I said hanging up on him, no one calls my friends stupid or annoying, this girls are practically my younger sisters.Yes, including Zayla and Louisa ,whom are older than me.

I let out a frustrated sigh before placing my phone on the nightstand so it can charge.

I laid my head in the pillow and took in a deep breath and closing my eyes.

I had meet Daniel in a club, ya I know I was only 16 but the girls dragged me there.

Daniel was nice and such a gentleman but then when he turned 20 witch was only 5 months ago, he started pushing me into doing things I didn't want to,he became more possessive and would get mad when every time I would spend time with my brothers,Rudy and Nikolas, and his friends.

He changed,something happened to him and he didn't tell me what it was,instead he let all of his anger out on me.

But what sucked balls,was even after all he has done,I'm still in love with that bastard.

I hate how I love the way he smiles, when he hugs me and leaves me tingly inside.It's annoying but what can I do when I'm in love with him?

Letting out another frustrated sigh,I stood up, getting my pajamas and walking in the restroom to change.

After I finished changing,I proceeded to brushing my long caramel hair.

I looked up at the mirror,my eyes meeting meeting sad,glossy,carmel colored eyes, that belonged to a sad girl.

Seeing her this sad made me want to reach out and comfort her...but she was I...I'm the one that's sad...and I can't do anything about it.

I smiled weakly at my reflection before walking out of the restroom and laying on my bed.

"Good night."I whispered to no one in particular before setting of to the land of dreams.

~Next Morning~

"I'm wide awake, yeah I was in the dark I was falling hard with open heart.I'm wide awake-"My phones alarm clock was cut of with a smack.

"Good to know Katy but as you can see I'm still trying to sleep!"Louisa's voice boomed,muffled a bit by the pillows laying on top of her.

I chuckled before standing up from my bed and walking to my drawers were I chose my clothes.I knew better than to go to the bathroom first,Zayla is probably there already fixing her precious hair.

"So what are the plans for today Lina?"I heard Zayla call out.

"Well I was planning to go see sighting but you guys could go anywhere you want."I informed them.

"Oooh I wanna go see the Eiffel Tower, take me,take me!"Louisa's voice suddenly boomed,we all turned to look at her.She was already getting up and changing her clothe as if only 1 minute ago she wasn't moaning and groaning for more sleep time.

"LouBoo, the Eiffel Tower is in Italy not in London."Harriet said in her soft raspy morning voice.

Louisa suddenly froze and looked at me narrowing her ocean blue colored eyes.

"Lina, couldn't you have told me this before I got up and left my dear husbands,Pillow Willow,Blanky and Bedy Teddy!?"Louisa screeched looking at me in disbelief.

"Come on Hazzie,were leaving!"Louisa yelled stomping all the way to Harriet's bed,pulling her out and slipping her flats on Harriet feet.

Harriet fallowed half asleep as they (Louisa) stomped to the bathroom and Louisa pulled out a startled Zayla.

"Were taking Zayla too!"Louisa yelled.

"Nia!"Louisa yelled.

"Qué (What)!?"Nia asked her voice muffled by the thick layer of blankets laying on her face.

"I don't know what 'Qué' means but I'm assuming it means 'what' therefore I'm answering with a-DO YOU WANT TO GO ON SHOPPING SPREE WITH US!?"Louisa replied.

"Ok, that's it who gave her hyper candy?"Zayla asked as they all turned to me.

"Wasn't me, I barely woke up."I defended myself raising my hands in surrender.

"No, I'm ok with going see sighting with Lina, if that's ok with you Lina."Nia answered getting up from her bed.

"Sure,I would love some company."I replied,smiling widely.

"Ok,bye!"Zayla and Louisa yelled leaving the flat as Harriet protested, saying she couldn't go out in her pajamas.

"Your ok girl, her have my sweater we'll buy you some pants to replace those pants!"You could hear Louisa yelling out.

I chuckled and turned to go take a shower.

~Touring around~

"Oh Lina, take a picture of me and my buddy Big Ben!"Nia yelled and I did as told.

We spent hours walking around the place, thankfully we were hardly recognized by the media or fans.