Just let me sleep!

Just let me sleep!

>Zayla's P.O.V<

"Girls your late...again!"Simon said as we rushed into his office.

We all looked at our slow driver, whom many people know as Louisa Thompson.

She just smiled sheepishly trying to avoid any of our pointing stares.

"Anyway what was it that you needed Simon?"Lina asked politely.

Simon started babbling on and on about our new album Home Sweet Home.

I wasn't really paying attention,I was drawing,pretending to be taking notes on what he said.

I looked up to see Nia eating a granola bar,Louisa and Harriet both looking down under the table-probably texting each other- and Lina being the only one listening.

"Have I ever tolled you girls how much you act and look like my British/Irish clients?"Simon asked.

"Yeah you've mentioned them once in a while,One Animation,right?"Nia asked.

"Its One Determination, idiot!"Louisa said smacking Nia in the back of her head.

"Louisa, it's One Direction."Lina corrected.

"That's what I said."Louisa replied quickly.

"No you said One Determination."I said.

"I KNOW WHAT I SAID,SO SHUT IT PEASANT!"Louisa yelled sending a quick glare my way.

"You girls would really get along with those boys."Simon commented.

"Did you say boys, now that's a topic I would like to listen about."Harriet said sounding more interested about the conversation we were having.

Simon chuckled as if confirming what he thought was true.

"Anyway there's a new show called the Battle Of The Bands and you, like many other bands, are entering the Competition, the money you receive will be given to charity so you girls get more publicity."Simon explained.

"Will One Detection-"Harriet got cut of shortly by Lina correcting her

"One direction".

"Ya them, will they be there?"She asked

"Yes,they will be there, considering the show will be held in England."Simon responded

"Wait so were going to England, awesome!"Louisa yelled.

I felt my left bum vibrate indicating me I had a text message.

I pulled my GalaxySIII to see I had a text from my boyfriend,Perkin.

I know, what a weird name he has Perkin, witch basically means cocky, the complete opposite of what he is.

I Swyped my finger across the screen to unlock it.

From:Perkin

Hey babe wnt to go out?I have 2day free!xxx

I rolled my eyes not in the mood to see him today.

Don't get me wrong,I love my boyfriend, it's just that he meet the girly me, the one management made,not the real me, the one that loves tattoos,techno music(with lyrics),drawing,graffiti, motorcycles, rapping and being DJ Malkin.

So when we go out it's basically an act, it's all fake.

He's sweet and any girl would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend but I really just don't feel like that towards him, so when I said I loved him I meant it in a brotherly or friendly way.

To:Perkin

Srry babe,I hav a meeting tday with S-Man:(I'll miss u tho xxx

I quickly composed a text and sended it to him.

"So this are pictures of some of the contestants that include;Little Mix, One Direction, The Wanted, Big Time Rush,ColdPlay and many more."Simon said showing a slide show of them.

One group in general caught my attention, it showed the cute dude we saw sing in the music video.

Ok I'll admit it he was HOT but no one needs to know and the cute face he did before he pretended to faint-ok yeah I better stop.

"Zayla , earth to Zayla,Zaaaaaayyyyyllllaaaaa!"Louisa yelled grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me.

"Whaaah?"I asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"The meeting is over."Lina answered

I nodded before standing up and following the girls out.

~3 weeks later ~

"And you couldn't flopping warn us that Simon called rescheduling our flight to England to today!?" Lina yelled/asked to Louisa who was rushing around the apartment.

"I bloody forgot,ok!"She screeched while panting,out if breath as we all rushed around looking for our clothe.

I finally had my 2 bags full with my clothe and hair products.

We all ran to our cars and drove off to the airport and of course there were paparazzi.

We had exactly 4 minutes to get to our flight before it left.

I was panting and sweating as I ran for my life, the height heals I had on weren't helping allot.

"F*ck y'all shoes ,YOLO!"I yelled taking of my height heals and giving them to a random homeless that was sitting in a corner,asking for money.

I started running around without shoes...and the paparazzi getting everything,I wonder what story they will invent.

Bleh, like I said, YOLO!

I soon catched up to the girls who were red as hell as we ran.

We were the last to arrive but we thankfully got there in time.

As soon as I was, on my seat I caused my eyes still trying to catch my breath.

"I.Hate.You.Louisa!"I said,stopping every word to catch my breath as I faced to Louisa to glare at get but noticed she was already sleeping.

I did the same not bothering to look if all the girls were asleep as well.

....

What are you still doing here go stalk another girl cause this one is getting her beauty sleep!