"Britt is looking for you too." Santana sort of rolled her eyes, irritated at the sound of her girlfriends name. "Don't do that, San. She loves you."

A sigh came from her, before a short pause. "I know she does. I know."

"What happened anyway? You called your phone and then took off."

"I clicked 'babygirl' in her phone and when someone answered, it ended up being her ex. Melissa. That one chick I told you guys about." Angel sat up straighter with a look on her face. "Yeah. The one that put Britt in the hospital."

"She was in the hospital?! For what?" This was like, brand new to Kama. No one on the team really talked about Brittany's prior back injury other than Rachel, San, and the outfielders.

"Yeah, when she caught her ex cheating on her she took off on her bike and wrecked. That's how come I check on her all the time. To make sure she's feeling alright."

"Ho that's so nuts. I had no idea." Without Santana seeing, Angel snuck a text to Brittany to let them know where they were at. "You never scared? Like when she slides and stuff?"

Kama looked at Angel while Santana looked up at the sky. She shot her a thumbs up, letting her know that Brittany was on her way.

"I do. Squeeze ass kine. Until I know she's okay when she stands up. I try not to worry cause she can handle her own. But it's hard, because I care about her so much."

"She looks like she can handle a lot. That explains why you're basically at the door when she slides." Kama stood up and stretched. "But please San, don't be so mad at her. I'm sure that she has a real good reason to why that happened tonight. "

"I'm sure there is, but.. Just I don't know okay. Lately I been having doubts. Because she seems so distant."

"In what way though?"

"I don't know, I mean.. She's been on her phone a lot and stuff." Brittany came walking up slowly so that she could hear what Santana was saying. "What if she was just, texting that girl the whole time?"

"But.. I wasn't." Santana turned to face Brittany. "I haven't talked to her in months."

Kama and Angel took that as their cue to leave, and they walked away so that the girls could talk to each other and work things out.

"I'm not saying that you were. I was just saying that you could be cause I don't know what you've been doing lately. Like I said, you've been distant. And it's been a little hard on me cause I'm not used to that."

"I know I have been and i'm sorry babe. Macky's birthday is coming up, and I was looking for a picture of us from when we're playing in the state tournament last year." Brittany went up to Santana and tried to hold her hands but she pulled away. "Come on San, don't do that. Why are you being like this? Is it cause you're drinking?"

"Why is it that whenever I don't act like I normally do it's because I have alcohol in my system?!" She was raising her voice a little now, and Brittany stepped back a little. "It's not because of the alcohol. And it's not because I'm drunk. I've been feeling like this for a week or so."

"So why didn't you just talk to me Santana?! You had to bottle it up inside until you exploded on me like this? That's not fair to me. Especially when you're drunk. Because you're judgement is terrible when you're drinking."

"I was just gonna let it blow over. You know? So it wouldn't get to this point." She stood up from the swing. Brittany's words cut right through her. She was pissed.

"No. That's not the way to do it. You have to tell me these things! You can't just keep them inside until you explode."

Santana took a step forward. "I try to but every time I tried to talk to you something came up."