The Beginning

~Dean's Point Of View~

New Castle, Virginia

We were on the way to the hotel room from a shape shifter case in my Baby chevy 67' impala,when sam quickly began to search the web on his laptop. " What are you lookin at sammy?" I asked. " There have been many so called animal attacks in Mystic Falls." He replied looking confused. I said " Sounds like its just not up our ally." "Dean, there were punctures in all the victims necks... doesn't that sound like vampires to you?" I nodded "Great it isn't even to far from here at all." I said with a grin on my face.

~Elena's Point Of View~

Mystic Falls, Virginia

"Here we go senior year. The best year of our lives." My best friend Bonnie said sarcastically. "Bonnie keep your head up, its going to be fine. We just need to move on and keep moving forward. ANNDD plus you still have Jeremy." I said nugging her shoulder smiling. Then she kept going saying how she knows, and then again she feels bad about first what happened to Stefan and I, then Damon. Then she reminds me that im a vampire. Of course I know this, I live with it everyday. The hunger, temptation, and the guilt of it all. I remind her that while the bell rings for the first time this year. We hug then we start heading to our classes. But then I see that familiar blue car and in it I see the Black haired blue eyed Salvatore...the one that got away.

______________________________________

Hey guys its Sidney! Sorry for this sorta short chapter. But I just wanted to give yall a sneak peek on these two characters. Im so excited about this novel because its my first! And Im really obsessed with Dean/Jensen from Supernatural & Elena/Nina from The Vampire Diaries. Thanks for the support and stay tuned for the next update!