Meeting The Staff

My ear twiched as we hit yet another bump I glared at the carage wall were the driver sat but stayed quiet nother the less. When we finally arived I almost jumped for joy I hastly left the carage and grabed my bags when I turnd around I saw a boy along with a butler. I sighed and walked twoards them I then stood in front of the boy and bowed. " My names Iliza Kimo its nice to meet you" I said when I strainted up the boy noded and said " My names ceil phantomhive" he then said "sebastian show Iliza to her room and show her around and take her to meet the staff" With that said he turned and dissaperd through the front door of his mansion. Sebatian then took my bags "follow me i'll take you to your room then take you to meet the three stooges" I then chuckeld as he said that and followed him inside when we reached my room I heard a boom. Sebatian let out a sigh and looked at me "I will be right back I have to go check on the three stogges" I giggled and noded " Is every thing alright ?" He sighed "I hope so" and left. I let out another giggle and started to unpack my things when I finished sebastian knocked on the door I was to busy playing with my yarn I didnt notice and yes yarn im part cat after all. I thin heard the door open and sebatian chuckle I looked up and blushed I cleard my throat and stood up my yarn rolling off. Sebatian chuckeld again and said "come on the young lord is waiting for you so he can start eating" when he said that I noded and follwed him to the dinning room. Ceil glared at me as I walked in " where were you ? " he said I blushed as sebatian chuckled " I believe she was playing with yarn my lord" ceil glared at me I quickly sat down when three people came running in im guesing there the three stogges. Sebatian passed out the food and me and ceil started to eat when sebastian called my name I looked at him and hmmed he sighed "these are the three sto- ehmm I mean the other staff members may-rein, finnian, and barrdroy" when he said this they each said there different hellos and ran off into the kitchen. Sebatian sighed again and walked behind ceil. When we fineshed eating I helped sebatian pick up the plates must to his dislike he kept saying "your the guest not the maid" I just ignored him and followed him into the kitchen only to be coverd in sote.

Plz read on my peeps

Vote

Comment

And say what

Chickenbutt bbbooooyyahh