Their was a mirror sitting on a dresser across from the bed, on the left wall. Also, a closet was on the wall behind, and next to, the bed. She walked passed the mirror on the way to the closet and was still shocked to see she had no reflection. She jumped every time, even though she knew this was one effect of being part vampire. Any who, she opened the closet to see shelves on one side, clothes hanging from the other. She looked at the books on the shelves and saw a few school books. "Earth Science" was the first to capture her attention. It was three-and-a-half inches in width, and about six inches in height. She pulled it out and opened it to a random page.

Bonnibel felt a breeze outside. Considering her short purple skirt, and short sleeve pink shirt, she was not comfy like this. "Uhh, Marceline? What are you doing?" she called up, shivering a bit. Marcy heard. "Oh, I'm comiiiiing." she rang. She kept looking at the book. It was talking about how the earth was made. It talked about organisms and how they were built to live on Earth. She also payed attention to how so many creatures were supposed to live here, and how they fight off other living beings, changes in weather, and illnesses.

"Marceline Abadeer, I'm cold! Get your but-tooshie outta their!" The breeze was increasing and decreasing in momentums randomly.

Marcy groaned, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" She closed the book and came back outside. She levitated up and closed the door furthest on the outside. Marcy reached the edge.

"What the heck took you so long? What was so interesting up there?!" Bonnie asked, hugging herself for warmth.

Marcy peaked over the edge. "Sorry, got sidetracked."

Bonnie sighed, "well could ya check the other buildings already so I can get back in our warm apartment ?" The breeze calmed down a bit.

"Psst, whateves," she said nonchalantly and floated above all the complexes, towards the middle to see above all them. Something caught her eyes at Section E, one section diagonally right of Section A. She floated towards it and landed about a foot away from the edge. Her eyes laid upon and old now with three arrows laying on it...

Marcy picked them up and held them on her side. A trail of arrows lead to the handled door on this roof. She went by picking them up, one by one. Once there were two left, she froze. It was very odd for a trail of helpful tools to lead to a door... Could this be a trap?

She dropped what she had and floated back down to Bonnie.

BB turned around. "Oh, you didn't find anything? Well then wha-"

Marcy landed in front of her. "Bonnie, shut up a sec."

Bonnie crossed her arms.

"Okay, I'm a bit scared."

Bonnie suddenly looked really concerned. "Did you see another zombie?"

"No no, I found a bow and some arrows up there." She pointed to the top of Sec. E.

"And when is finding that kinda jazz suddenly a prob? We could use those to protect our bods."

"No, maybe not those." Marcy seemed frantic. "I mean like, they were in this weird path and, uggh, I just didn't trust it."

"Kay, Marcy. Do me a favor and calm your blubs so you can tell me what the crap you saw."

Marcy took a breath and explained how they were lined up.

"Ya know what, Mar-Mar? I'll go get my sword, okay?"

"Yes, y-you do that."

Bonnie sighed and ran back to the apartment.

***

She ran back out with the sword. "So, if you really think any other actual people are here, which I doubt, we can stop them from doing... whatever it is you think they'd do. I'll slice 'em, you can fight as a bat. Sound good?"