"You know, you shouldn't practice under anger. It makes it hard."

I heard a voice tell me. I looked up from my bow and found Malon. His bright blue eyes shone as the sun hit them.

"Malon."

I yelled as I ran to him. I jumped up into his arms and he hugged me. I squeezed him as tight as I could.

"Don't leave me ever again, Malon. I was worried."

I told him as tears filled up my eyes. I blinked them away. He let go of me and I let go of him. he looked into my eyes. I looked down at the ground. I hated my eyes, it made me look different from the rest of the elves. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted it up. Our eyes met again.

"Why do dislike your eyes?"

He asked me with a calm soothing voice. I started to blush a little bit.

"They are different from everyone else's."

I answered. Malon gave me a little smile.

"You shouldn't dislike them, they are different, but a perfect different. When I look into them I see the color of tree leaves along with its bark. They are the most gorgeous eyes I have seen in my life."

He told me with a calming voice. I opened my mouth to say something ,but someone interrupted us.

"Malon, Lord Elrond will see you now."

The voice told him. I sighed and looked at the elf who had a smirk on his face. Malon removed his fingers from underneath my chin. The moment was gone. I looked down at my feet. Malon walked away without another word.

~Supper~

I sat beside Arwen. She was talking to her father. I looked down at my plate which was filled with vegetables. I sighed and picked up my fork. I shoved a vegetable into my mouth. How I longed to taste meat.

"Elm."

Called Arwen. I looked at her and Elrond. I choked down my green leaf.

"Yes?"

I asked with a calm voice. Elrond adjusted his seating on his chair.

"Malon, has asked for your hand. Will you accept?"

Elrond asked me with a slight smile. I looked down at my plate embarrassed and some what happy. Then I had a flashback about the news of today. I looked back up at Elrond

"If I were to marry him, would I be able to stay here and not go off to Erebor?"

I questioned Elrond. HIs smile disappeared and fell into a straight line.
"I think it would be best to come to an answer and not think of these things. He does highly think of you. He would be a great suitor and father."

Elrond replied. I looked down and looked into my food.

"If you would please excuse me, I think I will go to my quarters and settle down for the night."

I told Elrond. I stood up and left the room. Fresh tears formed in my eyes and I started to cry silently. I went down the hall where some elves lingered. I ran up to my room.

"Elm!"

I heard a familiar voice call. I wiped away my tears quickly and looked back at Malon.

"Yes?"

I asked in a croaky voice. Malon came up to me and noticed I had been crying.

"Elm, what's wrong?"

He questioned as he wiped away a tear that had left my eye.

"I have heard you asked for my hand. I want to, but a certain something pulls me back. Today, I was told that when Erebor was taken back that would have to be my home. I am afraid that if I marry you, you will have to live in Erebor with me. That is no place where you belong. Malon, I love you."

I explained to him taking gasps of air in and out trying not sob. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"Where ever you go, I go to."

He told me as he held me tight. I smiled and then pushed away from him.

"Then I accept your proposal."

I told him. With that I gave him a peck on the cheek and went into room. I took off my cloak, surcoat, and kirtle. That only left me in my corset and pants. I laid down in my bed and looked outside my window. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~Hope you enjoyed it! Comment as much as you want and give me some tips!~~