Chapter 15: Hope

Me, Adam and Jerome sat at the meeting place.

Brice wouldn't come out of his room.

Seto said he was busy with something; probably the enchantment table.

Ian, Mitch and Sukio- now Bash, went to explore the fourth floor.

Quentin went to the library to read or something.

We started with sixteen Minecrafters, now there's only nine.

But if you include Sukio, we started with seventeen Minecrafters and now there's only ten.

"I'm borrrrrred." Jerome groaned.

"Who isn't?" I rested my chin on my hands.

"Maybe Alterform has something for us!" Adam suggested.

We went to the locker room on the second floor. I opened the locker that the alarm clock was in. Jerome pressed the power button and a green light appeared. "Hello Master Jerome, Master Adam and Master Jason!" Alterform smiled.

He looked at our expressions and frowned. I admit it, we're sad, angry and confused... Hardly any happiness left. "Are you loosing hope?" He asked. "If you do you probably won't survive..."

"I don't know if we are... Like one minute we're happy, the next minute someone gets murdered." I muttered.

Alter looked at us with sympathy. "Well, this is how this place rolls out. You hope someone's not gonna murder, then someone murders and finally you hold a class trial. But I know you guys are strong enough to overcome this!" He smiled. "You are strong hopeful people, who are really hard to fill with despair! You find something to do to get your minds off it, and you get a bit of despair gone and a bit of hope replacing it!"

Jerome smiled a bit. "Yeah... We still have hope..."

"Even if others died, we can avenge them and we can still have hope!" Adam exclaimed.

"We should find out more things to increase our hope and who the Mastermind is!" I added.

I went to push the power button. "Wait!" Alterform commanded. "I have something that I found to show you!"

A picture appeared. (the picture is at the top hopefully. Hehe hope) It looked like it was taken in the tech room. Simon and Bodil was there, holding each other's hands up triumphantly, Ty was watching with an amused expression on his face, while Rianna was taking a picture with a cell phone.

"Huh?" I muttered looking at the picture closely.

"I thought we didn't have our cells..." Adam murmured.

"We don't. Rianna was the one that pointed that out... How could she have her's?" Jerome asked.

Alterform shrugged. "Maybe someone used photoshop or something. I dunno."

"Herobrine probably made it!" Jerome growled.

I took out my iPod touch thingy and looked at the bottom. There was a little cord slot thingy. "What're you looking at?" Adam asked.

"I need a power cord..." I looked in the locker and saw one. "There!"

I picked it up, plugged in into the slot and plugged the other end into a slot on the alarm clock. "Alter, pull up the picture again!"

"Ok, Master Jason!" Alterform nodded and the picture appeared.

I saw a button that said 'Download?' pop up and I pressed it. A loading bar appeared on the picture and it reached one hundred percent. The picture popped up on my iPod touch and it went to my photos.

Alterform popped up again. "Are we good?"

"Yep!" I exclaimed. "See ya later Alter!"

We walked out of the locker room and went back to the meeting place. Everyone was there and they looked worried as hell. "Hey." Adam greeted.

"Dudes! You scared us half to death!" Ian shouted.

"We found some info! It's a bit confusing though..." Jerome exclaimed.

Quentin walked up to us. "Well?"

I opened up the photo. "This is what Alterform found."

"That's a cell phone!" Brice pointed out.

"I thought we didn't have them." Bash tilted his head to the left.

"Herobrine must've used photoshop on the picture!" Mitch added.

"Wait... I might've been the only one who noticed this... But aren't all the lights off at the night hours?" Ian asked. "Then this must've been taken in the daytime and also before Ty died, we were always together in the daytime... Well mostly always."

"Photoshop." Seto stated. "It's gotta be photoshop."

I put my iPod touch away. "So what's on the third floor?" I asked.

"Oh! Some closets, a living room with some couches and a fire and an art room and gallery." Ian replied.

"You should've heard Alters pep-talk, like holy crap it was inspiring!" Jerome smiled.

"Yeah!" Adam nodded.

"Bum, bum, bum, bong! It's ten pm, we're now entering the night hours!" Herobrines voice notified.

"Welp, imma hit the sack." Mitch smiled and started to walk away. "Night guys!"

"Imma gonna go to! Bye!" Jerome jogged after Mitch. "Wait up, Biggums!"

"Yeah, we all better get some sleep. See ya." Ian left the room.

"N-night..." Bash smiled a tiny bit and left.

"I'm gonna stay up for a little longer." Seto stated. "May get some info or something." He left.

"Yeah, me too." Quentin nodded. "I'm just going to the library for a bit." And he left too.

Brice yawned. "Well imma sleep now. Night!" He walked out.

I looked at Adam. "Welp, we better go too."

"Yep!" Adam nodded.

We went to the rooms. "Night Adam." I smiled.

"Night Jase! See you in the morning!" Adam went into his room and shut the door.

I went into my room, laid on my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hey ya dinguses! HAPPY UPDATE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YAYYYYYYYYYUYUYYUYYYYYYYUYYUTYGYYYYYDHFUHGYYYYYYYYYYYY

I know you're all so proud of meh =^.^=

XD

So to te note thinger...

IM GONNA TRY (starting next week or something...) TO UPDATE FOR YOU ON MONDAY AND THURSDAY EVERY WEEK

And I said 'try'

So it may not happen

I'll at least try to update twice... Or once... Or... AT LEAST once a week

Oki?

Oki

Stay weird,
~RiRi