Chapter 5

VICTΩRIA'S P.Ω.V.

A FLASH OF LIGHT filled the gym. Fourteen people appeared on stage looking dazzled and confused. What really confused me, is I had no idea why Percy was standing on stage with them.

"Where are we?" A pretty Cherokee girl said.

I looked at all the newcomers on stage closely. All of them looked to be somewhere between fourteen and seventeen. There was a blonde guy with sky blue standing next to the Cherokee girl, holding her hand.

There was a girl with glossy black hair wearing a purple cape. Next to her there was another girl with black hair. She had sky blue eyes like the blonde boy, and she was wearing some kind of tiara. There were two brunette boys with blue eyes standing on the other side of the gym. They were definitely related, but I don't think they're twins.

Then there was an African American girl with frizzy hair holding hands with a tall, muscular, Chinese boy. Next to them stood another couple; A very short Latino boy with an elfish grin, with a girl with caramel colored hair and beautiful almond eyes. Next to that couple a very buff girl with stringy light brown hair. She looked like she was going to attack someone.

Percy moved over to a girl who was tan, lean, had curly blonde hair, and stormy grey eyes. Percy whispered something in her ear and she paled. Next to them stood a very creepy guy wearing all black clothing. He was very pale and had jet black hair. I should make a mental note not to get on his bad side.

There was one person standing left. I squinted my eyes and.... Was that Rachel Dare!? Before she transferred to that stupid socialite school she goes to now, she used to be my best friend other than Carmen.

Everyone on stage scanned their surroundings until their eyes landed on Apollo.

"Apollo! What are we doing here? Artemis will kill you for this. I was just leading my hunters into a raid against a bunch of Cyclopes!" The girl with the weird tiara screamed at the God. Everyone in the crowd stared at her like she was crazy. Did she want to be killed?

"Come on." Apollo said, "That's how you greet your half brother?" Everyone in the room did a double take. Well except everyone on stage, obviously. Then they looked down at the gym and saw their English Teacher smirking.

"Wait." Rachel said, "Are we where I think we are?"

"My oracle is always correct." Apollo said smiling. Oracle? What is he talking about!?

"Lord Apollo." The blonde boy who was still holding hands with the Cherokee girl said, "can you explain where we are and why are we here?"

"Yeah. But Rachel can probably explain better." Apollo said.

There were mummers from the crowd like, "Rachel? As in Rachel Dare. The girl who used to go here?"

"Oh." Rachel said, "I know why we're here, now."

"Why in Hades are we here!?" All the people on stage asked.

"Long story short," Rachel said, "the fates are making the Gods go around America explaining to high school students about the mythology and why a Halfblood's life can be dangerous."

"Totally spot on!" Apollo said clapping, "Now please introduce yourself to Goode High School."

"Goode High School?" A girl with curly blonde hair and stormy grey eyes asked. She looked at Percy, "This is where you go to school."

"Yep." Apollo said answering for Percy, "Introduce yourselves. First the Stolls then Clarisse, Calypso, Pinecone Face, Death Breath, Rachel, Reyna, then the seven."