Chapter 3

SΣTH'S P.Ω.V.

IT'S BEEN ABOUT THREE WEEKS since school has started. Percy has still been acting weird. The other day, something really weird happened. Dennis, Percy, and I had been getting our stuff from our lockers to leave for home.

"Well I'll see you guys later." Percy said. He turned around and gasped. I had tried to see what he was looking at, but I didn't see it.

"What's wrong, Perce?" Dennis asked.

"Nothing." He said. He quickly exited the building with a dog following him. And when I say dog, I don't mean a tiny little chihuahua. I'm talking about one of those dogs that people keep locked in chains outside because they're so violent.

He turned around and saw the giant mutt and muttered, "Great. Another one." He got his pen out of his pocket and uncapped. He was holding something that looked like a long stick, but I couldn't tell what it was. He ran away, before I could call after him.

Anyway, today we were all walking to homeroom. When we got to class, everyone was already seated and Mr. Blofis was waiting for us five to sit down. The bell rang and Mr. Blofis started talking.

"Five minutes ago, I was notified of an assembly in the gym. So, no classes today." He said.

Yes! I've been waiting for an assembly for three long miserable weeks. No class today... That must be a long assembly. We all filed into the gym along with the rest of the school. Everyone was talking very loudly, when Dr. Ramsey(The school principal), stepped up to the stage and blew her whistle.

"Quiet!" She hollered, "Today we're going to have a... special visitor. So you must be on your best behavior."

Everyone looked around in shock. Dr. Ramsey never acted that paranoid.

Then a blonde guy who looked about seventeen or eighteen suddenly appeared on stage. I was too dumbstruck to realize what just happened when I looked next to me and Percy was frozen in fear.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, "Do you know that guy?"

"No." He's says firmly shaking the shock off his face.

"You sure about that?" Victoria asks him laughing. "The look on your face really looked like you knew that guy."

Everyone was whispering to their friends about how he had appeared on stage. Only Gods or monsters could do that.... Could he be a God? Why would a God look like a teenager?

"Hello people." He says with a smile on his face.

A murmur of "heys" was heard from the crowd.

"Now. Everyone one of you is probably wondering who I am and why I'm here, right?" He says.

"You bet." Percy mutters under his breath. I look at him and he keeps his eyes on the guy on stage. Percy definitely knew him.

"So, I trust everyone here knows about the Gods, correct?" He says.

"Yes." The crowd replies.

"Well, my name is Apollo. God of archery, poetry, healing, the sun, prophecy, music, and a lot more awesome stuff." Apollo said.

There were screams from the crowd of people saying, "Yeah right! Phony!" And "Sure I'm Aphrodite!" 

Or "Who the heck is Apollo!?"

Percy just bit his lip not taking his eyes off the God. It looked like he was trying to melt into the chair. What was up with him?

"You don't believe me?" He said with an evil grin. Percy also had a smirk on his face, "Oh. Wait. I forgot that Zeus told me I wasn't allowed to hurt any mortals. Darn it!"

"Fake." Carmen said next to me.

"Whatever." Apollo said, "You'll believe me soon enough."

"Yeah right." Carmen coughs under her breath. I'm not sure I believed him either. I guess I'll just have to listen what this so called "God" has to say.