Chapter 2

The girl and the boy had just come from their school dance. It was a winter dance, for the sophomores. The dance started at 8 pm and ended at 10 pm, but they had decided to leave early at around 9:30. It was the boy's idea to sneak off, and it took a lot of convincing, but to explain that, you'd have to understand some things from earlier that week...

_______________________________

Tuesday 2:30 pm

"Hey Sammy! So...what happened? Tell me everything! And don't you dare leave out any details!" Her friend shouted while Samantha was at her locker switching some of her books between 6th and 7th period, their last two classes of the day.

"Oh my god Alicia calm down, its really not that big of a deal."

"Uhh...ya it kinda, really is!!!" Alicia shouted

"Ok fine, fine ill tell you."

"Ok good. So what mysterious thing happened after Zack whisked you away at lunch?" Alicia laughed

"Ha-ha ok I would exactly put it that way but he took me over to the green quad and asked if I wanted to go to the winter dance with him."

"Oh...my...god!!!! This is incredible! That's amazing, spectacular, marvelous!" Alicia started jumping up and down

Sam laughed, "I see someone has been reading the thesaurus."

"Ok but all jokes aside that's great for you, congrats!"

"Congrats? We're not getting married. Its just a stupid dance and its not like we're in a real relationship...at least...I don't think. Right?"

"No no, I meant congrats on getting a guy to ask you who didn't procrastinate until the last second, at 6:00 pm Friday night of the dance."

"Ha! I'm sure Cameron will do better than last dance."

"Don't bet on it sweetheart." Alicia smirked and started to walk away, "anyway I have to run now all the way to gym and I'm probs gonna be late cause of you but ill talk to you lates k?"

"But you were the one who came up to me!! But ya sure Ally, bye!"

________________________________

Wednesday 3:15 pm

RIIIIIIIING

"Hey do you guys want to walk over to my house for a bit?" Alicia asked Sam, Laura, and Hannah.

"Ya sure cause you know I was thinking since we're all gonna go to the dance we should figure out some sort of carpool thing oh and maybe all wear coordinating outfits so that when we walk in together we look good!" Laura said

"Wait you didn't hear?" Alicia said

"Hear what?" Laura asked