Chapter 2:Mystery Girl

Gray

I walked down the hall with my buddies around me girls were batting their eyes and winking but I knew that they were all just desperate for two things sex and popularity so the only time I hooked up was when I was feeling the urge but they were all one night stands and it was always oral I was waiting for the right one and I know I sound cliche ,as I made my way to AP math my best bro Jack tapped my shoulder "I heard there is a new girl" he said in excitement I just shrugged because knew that she was probably just like all the other girls the tardy bell rang and we slipped into math behind the cheerleaders that's when I saw her she was sitting by the window to the back wearing old ratty clothes and an oversized jacket and hoodie which was covering her eyes and from what i could see she was extremely skinny and had the palest skin I had ever seen but what interested me was her hair it was an extremely light blond almost white and she sat looking straight ahead sitting as straight as a pin my friends pushed me from behind bringing me out of my stupor we all filled into our seats at the very back and I was right next to her and she still did not move though now that I was closer I could just see the edge of glasses peeking out from the hoodie and she slowly reached opened to push them up her nose her fingers were slim and not to long not to short and her nails were perfectly clean and pretty long I realised that I was staring and looked away at the teacher who was talking about what we were to do this semester the mystery girl took a page out of the back of her text book and started writing all of the things the teacher said that we would be doing her  hand writing was small and block she wrote like a computer forming each letter perfectly my gaze then travelled up her arms which were covered by the jacket sleeve slowly up to her neck which was long and flawless then my attention was drawn to her chest her boobs were huge I am thinking about a double d I was surprised, she was so skinny then I looked at hair jeans they fit her like a second skin which showed me how skinny she was she had on some bust up converse my gaze wandered back up to her face her lips were perfectly pink and plump I wondered how they would feel against mine then suddenly Ashley came up to here and told her to move I expected her to get up and find another seat but she just sat there and put the paper and pencil in her bag Ashley told her to move again but she still sat there Ashley knowing she could not fight her in front of the teacher stomped of to another seat I smiled  and looked back at the girl and she sat there as if nothing had happened. Earlier the teacher had said that we did not need to ask to go the bathroom about five minutes before class was supposed to end the mystery girl picked up her bag and walked out of class .when the bell rang my crew and I split up and I headed to AP science I have straight a's so I have all advanced classes ,none of my friends had all advanced only math because it is super easy and I help them sometimes as I entered science I saw her sitting in the same spot white her books out I sat next to her happy to be in time for roll so that I could hear her name the teacher started I knew all of the names so far then he said Mirra Jane Sullen and I knew it was her the same thing happened as math she took down the outline and left five minutes early and the same throughout the day it turned out Sharp had all AP like me but at lunch I could not find her which worked me but I ignored it "bro all through math you were staring at that girl are you okay " Jack asked I just nodded wondering about Mirra Jane .I continued scanning the cafeteria for her and then I spotted her she sat at a single table with her bag in her lap looking straight forward and posture perfect as always ,five minutes before the bell went she walked out of the room  I spent the rest of the day staring at Mirra ,at the end of the day we had PE and the coach told us to change quickly we all had PE uniforms but Mirra never changed She was wearing the same thing I knew she would sweat the coach noticed and shouted"i said everyone in uniform" Mirra just shook her head the coach looked appalled and said"Okay then you will be first to do the obstacle coarse" Mirra stepped up to the line and when coach blew her whistle she sped off and made her way through the course faster than anyone had and when she finished coach had an amazed look on her face "we have new record "she shouted I looked at Mirra she was walking out of the gym slowly and I saw a red stain on her pants which I realised was blood I panicked was she okay.I started running after her but she was gone.