Chapter 1:My Pathetic Life

Mirra

This so sucks I thought ,it is my first day of school at downtown high why did my father insist on moving I only wish I could have put up a struggle but he would beat me senseless and I would not be able to deal with the following punishment  which would have been me locked up alone in a dark room and those are my greatest fears the dark and closed doors. I rolled of of the bed slowly as to not reopen the cuts I had gotten yesterday for not unpacking my room on time ,and made my way to the door across the narrow hall and into the closet sized bathroom my dad had designated for me ,it did not have a shower so I filled the small bucket I had ,stripped down and used an old wash cloth to wash my skin and when I was done I dried the cloth and wiped the water on the floor with it I then brushed my teeth at the small sink and quickly hobbled back into my room I had no to well so I used my dirty clothes to dry myself.I went into the bag in the corner and picked out my clothes which were a black tank top two sizes to small which was bursting at the seams which was saying something since I am super skinny to the point of ribs I then put on some bust up jeans an old two sizes to big hoodie and some ratty almost to the point of falling of my feet black converse holy shot the time was six thirty so I grabbed my dirty bag and glasses and rushed outside of the shed which my dad had poorly converted into a one bedroom one bathroom thing I ran as fast as I could into the gigantic mansion that my father lived in,I opened the door quietly and stood in the middle of the grand entrance arch way I checked my watch and saw that it was six thirty five right on time I pushed my glasses up on my nose they were the nerd kind mine were plain black with tape holding them together from the time my father had stomping on them I heard heavy footsteps commuting down the stairs and stood at attention my father appeared I guess you could say that he was handsome he has stark black hair with bright blue eyes and looked kind of like Tom Cruise but I found him ugly because of what he does to me on the other hand I had platinum blonde hair and smoldering Gray eyes he was six foot six while I was five foot eight I quickly looked down as I was not allowed to look at him or I would be punished he let out a grunt and flicked his hand which was the sigh for me to leave I quickly opened the door but tripped over the frame and my father looked amused I got up quickly and closed the doors behind me I then checked my watch and saw that it was six forty five time to catch my ride I stood on the curb and saw the garbage truck coming down the road as it passed I grabbed onto a handle and hopped on knowing the driver had not seen me I had studied  a garbage on a computer at a small library that I had snuck into about a mile away it had said that the truck would be now on its way to pick up men and it was heading my way .I jumped of about a few streets before the school and started walking I pulled up much hood which was huge and very effectively covers my eyes it was a sunny day but it burned my egg white skin so I was thankfully for the hoody I saw the school gates come into view and stared up at them not focusing I tripped over my own fleet and fell I got back up sighing thankfully that no one had seen I then walked into the empty school yard after all it was seven and school died not start until eight thirty on the library computer I had searched and memorized the school map and had already received and memorized my schedule so I made my way to AP math and chose a seat at the very back next to the window and made sure my hood was covering my eyes and sat straight as a pin waiting. After a while I took my books which I had gotten from the school out and lay them neatly on my desk then after a half an hour had passed the teacher walked in and started setting up she was a tall slender tall blond beautiful woman she then turned around and noticed me for the first time she gasped and stared at me with a look of awe like she had never seen a human before she looked at her watch and back at me it was only seven forty she needed to calm down and stop staring. When eight twenty finally rolled around students started to come in and one by one they all gave me a weird look and when the tardy bell sounded two big groups walked in one of girls with skimpy clothes on and one of a group of beefy guys which I guessed were the jocks and cheerleaders most of the girls glared and some of the boys just stared they all filtered to the back and took their seats like they all knew exactly where to sit I started to comply down on apiece of paper what the teacher said we would be doing for the term and then i saw a girl walking towards me she then stood in front of me and said "move this is my seat"I just sat there ignoring her  she got angry and said it again and by now everyone was watching she then stomped of to a seat on the other side of  the room.Class passed and it was five minutes to end the teacher had said that we did not need ask to use the bathroom so i picked up my bag and left for my next class wanting to avoid the crowd.