* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Awakening quickly, the pain in his body is not as severe. Lying on the floor he doesn't hear the two men, but their scents are still strong in the air. Getting up, he slowly creeps over to the door and listens for any sounds. He can faintly hear the low rhythmic breathing of the two men sleeping.

Daryan walks across the room stopping in front of the chest of drawers and breathes deep. His bones begin to crack and break apart, his muscles ripple throughout his body as they reform back into a human being. His partly healed wounds causing the shift to be more painful than normal.

Standing up, Daryan stretches his muscles as far as the pain would allow. His ribs aren't fully healed yet, and the side of his chest protests when he tries to take too deep of a breath. The multiple bruises covering his body were almost gone except for those on his ribs.

He wonders who the two men are that had brought him inside. Considering he was still alive he doubted they were a threat. Their scents didn't set off any warning alarms either as he breathes them in. But better to stay on guard until he knows for certain what they want.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Daryan looks upon the picture hanging on the wall above the bed. It's the only picture in the room. It depicts a family of wolves in the woods with mom overlooking the pups who play, and dad who stands guard. 'This feels... like home...'

Searching through the chest of drawers he pulls out a full set of clothing. He slips on a pair of boxers and socks, then a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt. Searching the floor he finds several pairs of shoes under the foot of the bed. Sticking with his all black style, he chooses the black sneaks and slips his feet into them. The clothes are a little big on him, but if what the man said was true, that it has been a couple months, he may have dropped some weight in that time. That would explain these clothes, if they are his, fitting loosely.

Walking over to the door he quickly jumps back defensively as it swings open. Standing in the doorway is a startled bald man with blue eyes, just a few inches shorter than Daryan.

"You're....awake..." he nervously says eyeing up Daryan."Hey, he's awake," he calls downstairs in the same nervous tone.

Another man, this one with brown hair and eyes, roughly the same size as Daryan, appears in the doorway with a smile.

"How are you feeling?" he asks as he takes a step into the room, the bald man not moving from the hallway.

Jumping back, Daryan growls and takes a defensive stance.

"Watch out!" the bald man exclaims as he jumps past the brown haired man towards Daryan.

"Wait!" the brown haired man says, but it's too late.

He was already too close to Daryan who grabs the bald man's right hand and throat as he throws him aside. The bald man crashes into the picture above the bed breaking it, and the wall it hangs on, his momentum carrying him over the bed before landing hard on the floor.

"Stop!" the brown haired man says, but the bald man is already in motion as he springs over the bed at Daryan.

Daryan kicks him in the stomach sending him flying back over the bed and crashing into the far wall, narrowly missing one of the Windows along the wall.

Taking a defensive stance again, he glances from the browned haired man, back to the bald man who is getting back up on his feet.

"He's one of them!" the bald man exclaims.

Daryan tenses suddenly as the brown haired man quickly jumps over to the bald man, one hand holding him back, the other raised in front of him telling Daryan to wait.