"Yeah, they said to meet them in front of Forever 21." I answered.

"I hope people won't notice me.." Niall mumbled. Oh yeah, I forgot he was famous.. Oops?

"Don't worry. We're in a small town here, so no one will notice you." I assured him.

It's true. I live in a small town so close to New York. It's quiet here and safe.

Don't mention the accident please.

Niall and I walked through the mall until we reached the store. In front of it were Nick, Chase and Jonah.

Chase doesn't like me. Chase doesn't like me. Chase doesn't like me.

I kept saying that in my head, so I won't act awkward around him. 

We walked up to the boys and entered the store. I kept looking through the racks for some clothes. I found a couple of outfits and I carried them all to the fitting rooms. I told the boys to wait outside for me so I could ask them for their opinions.

I got inside and tried the first outfit. It was a tight batman crop top and black high waisted shorts. I got out and showed the boys.

"Definitely!"

"Yes!!"

"It looks really good on you!"

"You have to buy that."

I thanked the boys and got inside again to try on the next outfit. The next one was a black cross crop top and a floral skirt. I got out once again.

"I like the top but don't get the skirt.. It's not your style." Chase said and the boys agreed.

I got back inside and tried more outfits and then headed to the cashier. I payed and we all went to the Food Court. We found an empty table and sat on the chairs.

"So Niall, when are you going back to Ireland?" I asked him.

"On Monday. I have to go visit my family and stay there for a while before the tour."

"Ohh, okay."

"I forgot to tell you guys some things. You will be flying to London before the tour because our manager, Paul, wants to hear you first and maybe record some of your songs. And you'll get to see the 5SOS boys before the tour. I think it's a great idea so you can get to know the boys better.. And of course you'll need the practice before the tour, right?"

"Of course! I like the idea!" Nick said and we all agreed.

"So, when will we fly to London?" I asked him.

"I think it's next week. I'll be picking you up from the airport in London. So don't worry, I'll be with you the whole time." Niall assured us.

Next week!! Wow... I'm speechless. I still can't believe we're going on tour with One Direction and 5SOS... This is going to be a good distraction for me. I need to stop thinking about my parents and move on. I'll try to run the companies too but I'm not sure if I can do this.......

"This is great!! Dude, thanks really for doing this!!" Jonah said..

"You don't have to thank me. It's nothing and you guys deserve to get noticed." Niall said. "So, do you have new songs?"

"Yeah! Our girl here wrote a song. It's amazing!!" Chase said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not amazing!! It's okay and we still need to practice it."

"I have an idea!!" Niall said and jumped from is his seat.

"Sit down you idiot!! What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper yelled at him. He's still a kid stuck in an 20 year old body.