Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Becca. This is the first time I have written a story. So please comment and tell me what you think. :)

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

My name is Gabriella and I guess that you could say this is my chaotic life. Sigh. Yay me!

Disembarking the ship Greenhorne Express I sighed as I breathed in the air. Almost there, I'm almost home.

After being aboard for the past two years at the Northwest Primrose Boarding School I am excited to head home.

After talking to my mom, more like hounding her, she finally opened up about why I was sent aboard. Apparently, my mom had sent me away because of some things having to do with my father, who I still don't know and have yet meet. But my life still seems to have intertwined paths with him.

Like I'm not complaining I guess. In a way it was because of him that I got to get sent to a school that was totally the best school I could have ever gone too hands down. But it was a weird school...No other way to explain it really, just weird. Private, advanced, and an overall great school.

Stretching I yawned as I got situated for a five hour flight following with a two hour drive just to get all the way back home.

7 hours until I'm back where I belong. 7 hours until I see my mom again. 7 hours until I finally get to rest and prepare for the things that await.

Arriving at the airport I yawned again as I made my way through customs. Let's go. Keep moving. No, don't stop! Oh come on people!

Groaning, I quickly moved passed people as I reached for my luggage. Gosh I am so tired but I've still got 2 hours of road time before then.

Stepping outside I looked around for the sign that said my name and walked forwards.

"Gabriella?" The man who was holding the sign questioned.

"Yes. That's me." I said nodding as he smiled.

"Great. Here step in and get situated while I grab your luggage." He said as he opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I said as he shut the door. Buckling in a yawned again as I heard the truck door slam shut.

Getting in the driver side my driver buckled in and started driving.

"If you'd like to you can get some sleep miss." He politely inquired.

"Thank you but I'll pass for now." I replied shaking my head.

I'll actually pass for the whole ride but he doesn't need to know that.

Turning off the highway I signed. Finally almost home another 10 minutes and I can finally get some shut eye.

Pulling up in front of the mansion I groaned as I saw all the catering trucks and people bringing in flowers. Really Mom?!

I only wanted to crash. But no, my mom just had to throw a big party in our huge as all hell mansion because I was finally home after being gone for two years. The two years that she had sent me away.

Waiting for the driver to open the door I stepped out and braced myself as I heard my mom scream,

"Gabriella! You're finally home! Oh, my baby!!!!"

Wrapping me in her arms she held me in a death grip.

"I missed you so much baby." She said sniffling a little.

"Hey now. None of that mom. You'll ruin your makeup." I teased. "Besides I missed you two mom. So much." I told her hearing my voice get thick with emotion.