Valentine's Day

So, Valentine's Day had come and the competition had arrived. As expected of the customers, it is every woman for herself. I have to say, I'm fairly proud of my chocolate. I had no help from the chefs at home, I did all the work myself, AND I even went to the market that my head chef recommended. I worked for hours and had to remake them multiple times until I was absolutely sure; I even made the box myself! Next step, find a place for a club member to find it. Since, Hunny-senpai is my best friend, I could've hid it in a perfect place for him to find it, but I wanted to play it fair square. I mean, if Hunny-senpai found out they were my chocolates, he'd probably just pick mine without even trying the other's and I know that if I were one of them I would be extremely pissed. However, I also couldn't put it in his locker because it would just be packed full. So after thinking long and hard about it I finally decided. It was so obvious of a place to put that only really dedicated fans would have thought of it. I am not a fan but I do hang around a lot. Before the club had setup for their next opening, I snuck into music room 3 and placed it next to 2 or 3 more chocolates on the cake tier on Hunny-senpai's table.

The festivities in the club had only just begun.

Right after classes got out, I rushed back to the music room. I didn't care how unlady-like it would be, I need to see who would be chosen! As I came up to the room, I opened the door and the hosts were all dressed in Victorian Era costumes with feathery masks of all styles. It was like I had stepped back in time! Tamaki was standing around surrounded his adoring fans. Haruhi was sitting down, sipping tea as girls swooned at every breath he took. Kyoya was, of course, pacing around and taking notes on the club's expenses as customers followed him back and forth. Hikaru and Kaoru were performing their "brotherly love" act while their audience nearly fainted every time they embraced. Mori-senpai was sitting next to Hunny-senpai as he picked up my chocolates from the cake tier. I stopped in my tracks and held my breath. Other girls surrounded them, most likely hoping that the chocolate is disgusting. I slowly walk up to the table and join them in their anticipation. Hunny-senpai notices my presence, however, decides to carry on with what he is doing. He shakes the box and plays with the ribbon I put around it for a minute. Hunny then untied it and opened the box; man it was killing me! He took a moment to observe the chocolates and finally popped one in his mouth. He gulped them all down and just sat there, staring into space. Then, he finally stood up and took the other boxes of chocolate with him.

Well I suppose my loss was inevitable. I am a horrible cook after all. Maybe I should've just had my chef do it for me? I trudge on throughout the day officially knowing that he only walked away because he couldn't take another bite of chocolate! I mean, they told me he puked right when he walked out! I was also informed that Hunny refused to take anymore of the chocolates and formally apologized to those who had given him such beautifully prepared boxes of chocolates. He just couldn't stand to look at chocolate after eating mine. I felt rather ashamed and embarrassed. The day went on and my feelings never changed. It turns out that he picked Alice Schmidt, the new and seriously snobby student who's mother is a world renowned pastry chef.

As night fell, I got dressed up and made my way to the ball. I didn't want to be too flashy so I decided to wear a deep red ball gown with a black lace mask. As I entered the ballroom, I could hear chattering and feet clicking on the polished floor. I walk over to the table of desserts and pick up a plate of tiramisu. As I eat, I notice the hosts doing their usual skit. Then, I see Hunny prancing around on the dance floor with Alice. My insecurity then kicks in as I see how great they look together. Alice with her long, golden hair and porcelain skin outshine my own features. Or at least that's what I feel. I stare back at them again and watch their graceful dancing. I see Hunny notices me and smiles. I blush and turn away to finish eating. "Hunny senpai, would you be so kind as to fetch me a drink!" Alice shouts. I guess she's just trying to be obnoxious. What a twat (excuse my language). As Hunny comes walking towards the table, I try to collect myself and turn to face him. "Hi Hunny." I say as he picks up a cup. "Hello Hanna. Are you feeling better?" He glances at my ankle. "Yeah, it's healed a bit, I can walk and do usual stuff, just not something rough on my ankle." He pours some punch into the cup. "So you would be able to have a dance with me?" I look in surprise. "O-of course I would, I'm not that weak." I laugh and pour myself some punch. "Well save your first dance for me then!" Hunny then walks away and hands Alice her punch. She sips it and smirks at me as if she has won a prize that I have just lost. Out of my anger, my eyes turn to flames and I crush the cup in my hand. I wish I could give that cocky little brat some punch! In my mind I feel that she has challenged me, therefore, if it's a fight she wants, it's a fight she will get.