A Clifford.

Lily

Tonight, the girls were coming back to mine to order a Chinese.

"Mum, we're home." I called out.

"In here." She shouted from the kitchen.

The four of us piled in and Georgia raced to Pip, squeezing her waist tightly.

"Hi Kay." I smiled kissing Kayla's head gently.

Mia was sat in her highchair, bouncing frantically, giggling every few seconds.

"Mia!" Taylor squealed, scooping her up and bouncing her around on her knee.

"She loves you, Tay." My mum chuckled.

I sat next to Taylor on the sofa whilst Pippa was sat on the floor with Georgia and Sav was sat in the chair on the opposite side of the room.

"How was school?" My mum asked, leaning over the counter to speak to us.

"It was fine." I shrugged.

"So nothing happened? There's no gossip at all?" Mum raised her brows, sighing slightly.

I looked at Sav, silently telling her to keep her mouth shut before I gently shook my head.

"Where's Ryan?" I asked, realising I hadn't seen my brother all day.

"He should be home any minute, I said dinner was ready at 5." My mum shrugged.

"Did you hear about the new girl in his year?" Pippa asked us.

"No?" Myself, my mum, Taylor and Sav said in sync.

"Apparently she's really nice and very pretty." Pippa smiled.

"What's her name?" I asked, intrigued.

"I'm not sure. I bet Ryan will know, ask him when he's back." Pup shrugged.

"Mum, can we order our chinese now? I'm starving." I groaned.

"Yeah, is it the usual?" My mum asked, looking at the four of us.

We all nodded before she went into another room with her phone and the menu.

Our small talk was soon interrupted by Ryan shutting the front door and calling he was home.

"Ryan." I shouted.

"Yeah? What's up?" He asked, coming into the living room.

"Oh, hi." He smiled to my friends.

"Is there a new girl in your year?" Sav asked.

"Yeah? Why?" He raised his eyebrow.

"What's her name?" Taylor asked.

"Is she pretty?" I gushed.

"Chloe Clifford and yeah, she's really nice aswell." He smirked.

"Clifford?" We all half-shouted.

"Yeah? Doesn't she have a brother in your year?" He asked.

"Yeah..." We all sighed at the same time.

"You can leave now." I stated.

Ryan nodded, shutting the door behind him and going upstairs, probably to play FIFA or start homework.

"You don't think those two will get together?" Taylor asked nervously.

"No way, he wouldn't go for a Clifford." I shrugged off.

----------------------------------------------

So I mentally made a note to myself that I would update when the book got 230 reads,

Ooooo, we'll see if Ryan goes for the Clifford...

Picture of Ryaaaan^^^

Dedicated to flappyhemmings for being an amazing best friend! Thank you for being so supportive of everything! You're literally the nicest person ever and you write amazing books! Love youuuuuu!!!
(If you haven't checked out her books yet, I strongly recommended you do as she is an amazing writer!)

Have a nice day,

Love,

~lukesunshine_