♥Chapter 4♥

Jessica Pov

I had walked back into the club,  looking at my phone.([polyvore]). It was 12:00 am already. I yawn looking at everyone, half of the people have already left, i rub my eyes as i was suddenly picked up off the ground princess style,I look up to the prince that was holding me, it was stiles. I smile, he was sticking his tongue at me. I grab his tongue. He growls. "Now are we a dog" I laugh as he tickles me. I laugh more,my face turns red. "Can't breathe." I smile, he continues tickling me one more time, setting me down. I lean over, he rubs my back. i stand up getting the air to my lungs. "I'm okay now, thank you" I walk over to my mother as everyone was leaving now. Jackson comes over to me and hugs me to death,picking me off the ground. "See you in school Jackson" He smiles leaning in and kisses me on the cheek. I blush a deep red. He smiles and pinches my nose. I growl, he laughs leaving the club. I look towards Stiles and Scott. I walk over to them as they were talking about something. "The alpha...." My eyes widen a little. "Hmm"

They had stop talking as i came over. "That's strange." Scott take me by the arm and drags me to moms car. "Take her home mom, I'll be there in a few" I look up at him and then looks down. "Be that way" He smiles and pats my head. "Welcome home sis" He walks back inside the club as i sigh taking my blue bag out placing my iphone in there, leaning back closing my eyes.

                                                         Scott Pov

Stile was trying to tell me something but Jess came walking up to me, so i took her by her arm and make her get into mom car. "Be that way" She looks up me then to her hands. I sigh feeling bad. I pat her head,saying."Welcome home Sis"  I walk back into the club to see Stiles talking to himself. I laugh to myself, walking toward him. He look at me and opens his mouth to talk. "Okay, like i said early,The alpha was right behind Jess, when i screamed he rain off" I tit my head, confused. "That's strange, when i screamed, he didn't run away, he attacked me." Stiles sighs. "Must be a girl thing" Me and him busted out laughing. "Yeah" Stiles and i part our way, going home for the night. I look towards my sisters window before going inside.