♥Chapter 1♥

(This is what she is wearing [polyvore])
                                                                                    Jessica Pov

I sigh getting off the plane as i grab both of my suit cases and walks to the waiting area. I look around to see my mother holding a sign. "WELCOME HOME" I shake my head, to see no scott."Wow" I walk towards her as she bear hugs me. "mom....can't.....breathe..." I hug her back, she finally lets go after 5 minutes in the death hug. I lean over as my lungs fill with air. "Where..is..Scott" She smiles as she takes my suit cases. "That's a surprise" I sigh looking at her funny. 'What surprise" I say mocking her a little" Her smile grew better. "You will see" I throw my head back and groans. "What ever" Mom helps me into the car as i place my blue bag into my lap as i relax looking out the window. I sigh day dreaming.

My mother was watching me as her heart was breaking. She knew i wasn't happy but she knew also i couldn't stay with my aunt anymore. She forces her attention on driving as i watch the trees go by. When we got home, i felt someone watching me, i look out my window to see two red eyes. I jump as i turn my head around but turn back to see the eyes gone. "That was strange" 
My mom looks at me. "What was babe" I shake my head getting out of the car. "Nothing, my eyes are playing tricks on me"

My mom smiles taking my suit cases in. i look around still feeling those eyes. I shake the feeling off while i walk up the stairs to my new home or to say room. I look behind me for the last time and see's nothing turning back around i walk to the front door. I run my hand on the door knob, opening the door i feel a hot breeze hit me in the face. I smile, while smelling the fresh home smell. I look inside, walking into the door way and down the hall to the living room. To see no one here. "Where is everyone mom" My mom turns to me and smiles. "Go get something nice on and i take you to where everyone is" 

I nod, while she shows me into my room.([polyvore]) My eyes widen, looking at the scene that was in front of me. "What is all this" Mother turns to me, smiling once again. "Auntie told me you liked to sing,dance and play piano, so i used the money i had and made the studio for you and your aunt helped as well. I hold back the tears,while walking to the piano, running over the keys. I close my eyes feeling the keys. "Auntie" I sigh "This is your piano, isn't it" I thought, not wanting a answer. I look to see my mother gone, sighing. I walk to my suit case, pulling this outfit out.([polyvore]). I wipe my old make up and puts the new make up on. I look into the big mirror smiling at myself. I keep my hair the same,putting my shoes on. I smile looking at myself. I close my suit case, walking out of my room,but shutting the lights off.

"Im ready" I walk downstairs to see my mom all dressed up as i smile looking at her. "Lets go." She takes my arm in her walking back to the car. I slide into my side, putting my seat belt on. I look out the window, waiting for what is about to come...