Sorries,Backtogether,and Drama

India in mm

Isis Pov
I cried and cried that whole night.
Now I'm.surrounded by two.bowls of ice cream.
Tissues and romance movies .
He acted like I wasn't even there man.
I should've known from the start not to trust a famous person. I sigh and grab my bowl of Ice cream and watch the fault of our stars I bust out crying this girl have cancer in love with this boy and shes happy? Why my life can't be like dis. I heard India come upstairs and she bust in my room.

India:Isis yo *closes her noise* Damnnn gurl what yo ass doing in here?

Isis:Shut up. *Eats her ice cream*

India:Whats wrong?*sits on her bed* if its about swae than get over it.

Isis:*sighs* India that hurt me. Than he gone be like she's being bitchy?! Me being bitchy?! N here he is calling her ma. Tf?! Umm do you realize you got a gf.

India:Isis he's a boy. Remember he famous so of course he gone flirt with girls.

Isis:I. Idk.

India: So you can't get mad.

Isis:But she kiss him.*looks at India*

India:But did he kiss back?

Isis:No bu (gco)

India:Exactly so there's no reason to be mad Isis.

Isis:*mumbles* Whatever.

India:Get up.

Isis:Why?

India:Were going to hang out at Slim house he want me to come and he want you to come. He said he wanna apologize what happen last night.

Isis:Why he saying sorry to me? Its not like he did anything.

India:I know I know. But he wanna see you n I'm not finna go over there alone with out my bestfran.

Isis:*roll her eyes* I guess. Is swae gone be there.

India:*lies* No now get up.

Isis:Finee give me 20mins.

India:20?!

Isis:Bitch you want me to go or not?

India:fine *roll her eyes and walk out*

Isis Pov
I walk to my bathroom and turn on my shower. I took me a good ass shower and wash my hair it need to be wash. When I was done I turn the faucet off and step out grabbing my towel and wrap it around my body I brush my teeth and wash my face and put my contacts in. When I was done I walk in my room and look around in my closet to fine something to wear bingo.. I grab my white high waisted shorts and my pink crop top that says 'waisted' with my white air forces. I lay that down on my bed and I lotion up. When I was done with that I put my under wear and my bra on and put on some deodorant I put my clothes on and my shoe on and I put my necklace that had my name I spray my nicki minaj perfume and I walk back in the bathroom I took my wet hair out of the messy bun and I decided to straighten it. When I was done I grab my phone and walk downstairs and saw India on her phone she look up and smile.
End of pov

India:Ooooh look at you. Bestfran looking cute.

Isis:*laughs*Shutup and let's go.

India:kk let me grab my keys *She gets her keys and we got in her 2015 black charger and we drove to the house*

India Pov
We pull up at Slim and swae house
See Isis don't know that swaes here.
We walk up to there door and open the door Slim open it with his shirt off I bit my lip while Isis look disgusted.