Found.

I ran and ran until I no longer could feel my legs. By this point I was so out of breath my chest was burning. My stomach ached and my legs were jello. The entire time running I had the sheet covering my body, but it kept falling. Finally I gave up with it. I laid it across the ground in the middle of the woods and sat down. I tried running my fingers through my hair again but they only got tangled in the matted mess. I laid down for a moment and looked at the sky. I knew somewhere right now, Ross was under it, probably smiling and having fun. I missed him. From what Harley told me... He didn't miss me... My heart ached. First he cheated on me, with Zoey... on our temporary bed. But they almost did it... The picture still clear in my mind, his voice, her laugh... the way he said my name showed some sort of pain... right? that had to be pain... or was it only an act because he got caught...

 My eyes began to tear up so I shook the picture out of my head and looked back at the sky. I had more important things to deal with right now. Like getting out of these woods before Harley finds me again. If he finds me and see's i'm alive, he'd do worse things to me then he already has. Speaking of... Running not only hurt my legs but some other area too... It burned and throbbed causing me all sorts of pain. I had only hoped it wasn't a disease. It was chilly but as the sun fell the wind whipped and hurled itself at me. I sighed and wrapped myself in the sheet that didn't protect me even the slightest from the cold. 

I heard leaves crunch behind me, I began panicking. I quickly sat up, dropping the sheet. I turned around making sure my parts were covered. A man stood there, hunched down eyeballing me only a few feet way. He was wearing dark jeans with them rolled up a bit on the bottom and a greenish button up jacket. He had brown shaggy hair and a scary expression. I sucked in a breath, not sure what to do... I wanted to run but I was stuck, frozen looking at this creep... I was found. I've been through a lot but nothing like what I've endured while being here. I knew what I needed to do. I gripped my sheet and watched the man take a baby step forward, still staring into my eyes. I took a deep breath again. One... Two... Three. 

I leaped up and sprinted through the woods. The man was running after me, he was so close I could hear him dialing his phone. Shit...

"I've got her. She's not dead. She faked." He barked into his phone. He was speaking to Harley... I couldn't go back there. I've gotten this far, I won't go back. My breathing hitched as I ran faster. "she's fast." he hissed behind me. I smirked and tried running faster. I accomplished that. I didn't realize this guy had a pair of legs on him as well. He kept up with me pretty good and grabbed my arm. 

"Get off!" I roared, pushing him off of me. He stumbled and fell behind me. I could do this. I had to do this. I kept pushing myself to run faster and before I knew it I was far from the guy. "Yes!" I cried in joy. But in the midst of my tears, I tripped.