Part 3

*Hey, I'm so sorry for not being actively lately. Since Cote left NCIS I've kinda lost my motivation to write tiva but, after reading a few tiva fics I've I've got I've got back into it and should be updating a lot more. :)*

The next day Ziva woke filled with optimism. Reflecting on yesterday she knew that things could go really well here, if she didn't mess up. It was likely she would mess up though, she always did. Whenever something went right for Ziva, things went twice as bad. She rolled over in bed deciding that today she didn't eat to get up, laying in bed and wishing everything away seemed a lot better. Pulling the covers over her head she rested her head back on the pillows hoping that Gibbs and Jenny wouldn't come and get her out of bed. Cuddling into her self tight she slowly felt herself slipping back into a deep slumber.

Waking up Ziva's heart was beating fast. She doesn't know where she was. Frantically she tried to to stand up however she was tied down. She tried to escape, to untie her hands from the painfully tight rope which bind her to the chair. She kicked and screamed but nothing worked. She was trapped, and no one was going to save her.

Ziva screeched as she awoke, her door banged open and Gibbs, Jenny and Abby sprinted into the room. Sweat was dripping down her, trembling as she sat up.

"Ziva, are you ok love?" Jenny asked concern plastered on her face. Ziva put on a fake smile and replied.

"yes Jenny, I just had a bad dream. It was nothing really." Ziva lay back down