Part 1

Authors Note: yeah this is a fanfic about the NCIS team and what Tony, Ziva, Abby, Kate and Tim might have been like in high school. Jenny is alive and marries to Gibbs and she is Director of NCIS and Gibbs still has his own team. Abby is their daughter and Ziva lives with them (will be explained in story) Tony lives with his older sister Kate as their Mother died when they were young and their Dad wants nothing to do with them. Tim lives with his parents and his younger sister Sarah. MOSTLY TIVA. oh yeah and Tony, Ziva, Abby and Tim are 16.

I don't own NCIS or the characters :( on with the story

Ziva got off the plane and looked around the airport. She was here to stay with her Mother's friend Jenny and Jenny's family. Her Mother and sister died in a suicide bombing when she was very young. Ever since they passed away her "Father" Eli has been training her to become a Mossad officer. When Ziva stated to rebel he disowned her and told her to never try and see him or make contact with him again. Deep down Ziva new it was for the best but she was still nervous about starting a new life in America, making new friends, living with the Gibbs and letting her guard down around people. She took a deep breath before grabbing her bags and walking outside the airport to where she had arranged to meet Jenny. Looking around she saw Jenny who was standing beside a black car with a man and a girl who looked her age standing beside her. The man had a marine hair cut and she was guessing that he was Jenny's husband by the way he stood with his arm draped around her. The girl had jet black hair in pigtails and she was wearing black jeans and a black top with doc martens. apprehensively she walked towards them. She stopped when Jenny noticed her and before she knew it she was warped in a bone crushing hug. She tensed as the girl who she was guessing was Jenny's daughter held onto her introducing herself as Abby. She relaxed a bit as Jenny came over and guided Abby off of Ziva.

" Shalom Ziva it's so lovely to see you," Jenny said smiling warmly at her. Ziva shifted nervously before replying

"Hey Jenny."

Ziva smiled and looked at the man who had put his arm around Jenny again. He gave a small smile.

"Hi I'm Gibbs." He said looking at her. Ziva gave a small smile she would never admit it out loud but this man was intimidating. Jenny unwrapped herself from Gibbs and picked up Ziva's bag before turning back to Ziva.

"and as you know this is Abby." she leaned in closer and whispered in Ziva's ear "you may as well get used to being constantly hugged," and winked at her.

"Well then lets get going," Gibbs said and he started walking toward the car followed closely by Abby. Jenny stayed with Ziva.

"I know this is hard for you and i'm so sorry about your Mother and sister but it's not going to be that bad here and if you ever need anything all you have to do is ask. We care about you Ziva," Jenny said smiling warmly. Ziva looked at her and tears started forming in her eyes she had not felt this cared for since her Mother and sister had died. Jenny wrapped her arms around Ziva and kissed the top of her head " I mean it Ziva we care about you." Ziva smiled at Jenny before letting herself be lead towards the car. The drive back to the Gibbs' house was filled with Abby babbling about how her and Ziva were going to be best friends and how at school she had to tell everyone that they were sisters. Ziva was happy that Abby was welcoming her into the family but she didn't want to call Abby her sister it made her feel like she was betraying her real sister. The rest of the drive went fairly quickly and Jenny had put some music on sensing that Ziva was uncomfortable with the whole sister situation. When they finally got to the Gibbs' house Ziva was really starting to feel nervous. This is her new home, she now lived in America, Her new family was the Gibbs, she was going to start school here in a week, make new friends and try to let her guard down around others. Mossad had trained her to be an assassin, she had no idea how she was got to become close to people.

The rest of the day went pretty fast with everyone fussing over Ziva trying to make sure she was comfortable. She was now laying in bed thinking about the day and her new life. She was scared. Tomorrow Abby said she was going to introduce her to some of her friends she was really nervous about that. She said their names were Tim and Tony. She said that Tony lives with his older sister Kate due to the fact that his Father is and alcoholic and wants nothing to do with them and his Mother died when he was younger. She also showed her a picture of them, Tony was absolutely gorgeous but she couldn't even imagine him liking her as a friend. She was an assassin a foreigner Abby was maybe nice to her but she doubted her friends would. She soon fell asleep with the thought of not fitting in on her mind.

So that's the first chapter umm tell me what you think and if i should continue :D #BringBackCote