Ch. 35

Riley pov

"Lucas stop it  it tickles." I said to him squirming and giggling.

"No can do princess." he said to me giving me his famous smirk. 

Your probably wondering how I got in this situation. well Lucas and I have a big math test due on Friday so he came over to study with me at my house and Lucas ignored his work, and got on my bed kept giving me kisses on the check trying to get my attention. I kept telling him to stop because I was trying to study and he ended up tickling me. I swear this boy never takes his study's seriously, but hey I love him anyway.

I pushed him playfully off me and got back to studying, he crawled over to me, picked me up by my waist and set me down on his lap. but I just kept studying anyway. while I was looking down at my study books I suddenly felt hot breath on my neck.

"Come on princess look at me." he whispers in my ear which caused goose bumps to rise on my skin and shiver which caused Lucas to slightly chuckle.

"Come on princess let's go to the mall, the park, anything." He said to me.

I turned my head to him and said "we have a huge math test due on Friday this could affect our chances to get into a good college, don't you care about your future."

"My future is you." he said to me looking deep in my eyes, we started leaning in when the door opened causing us to jump apart.

"Hey guys dinner's ready" my mom informed us.

"Ok" Lucas and I said in unison.

She smiles at us and closes the door once it's closed we both let out a sigh of relief. we both get off the bed and walked into the kitchen, sit down at the table and start eating.

~ after dinner ~

I'm about to go in my room when strong arms pick me up and throw me over their shoulder. I immediately know it's Lucas

"What are you doing?" I ask Lucas while I'm still hanging over his shoulder.

"We're going on a date." Lucas replies while grabbing his jacket and mine.

"Bye mom" I yell while Lucas is walking out the door.   

"Bye honey " she yells back.

Once we get outside Lucas finally sets me down on the ground.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask. but he doesn't reply he just opens the car door for me. I get in, he shuts the door and gets in the drivers seat.

Once I'm striped in he hands me a blindfold. I give him a confused look.

"Your not kidnapping me are you?" I ask jokingly.

He rolls his eyes playfully at me and says, "no just put it on, please princess."

I obey and put it on.

~ Page break ~

Lucas's pov

I park the car get out go over to Riley's side and help her get out snice she still has the blindfold on. I close the door behind her and I start walking her to my surprise.

"You better not let go of me." She threatens me.

"I won't I promise." I reassure her.

We arrive at my surprise I let go of her hand and say.

"Take off your blindfold."

She takes it off and has a shocked look on her face I set up the scene from high school musical you know the one where zack and vanessa did the right here right now yeah that scene.

"Lucas how did you do this?" she asked stunned.

"I have my ways."  I replied and smirked.

I lead her up the latter and into the tree house. we both sat down Riley still looked shocked.

"There's one more surprise." I say smiling. she snapped her head In my direction.

"There's more?" she asks excited.

"Yup" I reply and take a remote control out of my pocket click a button and a million bright stars show In the sky.

"How-what."  she stutters.

I chuckle at her cuteness. "like I said I have my ways."  I say proudly and popping my collar.

Then the song I wanna dance with somebody comes on out of nowhere.

"Did you do the song too?" She asks me. I shake my head "no" I reply.

"Then who did?" Just then someone yells,  "WE DID" we look down and see the Mathews and Maya smiling up at us.

We roll our eyes playfully at them and share a quick sweet kiss. After a few seconds we pull away.

"I love you" Riley says. "I love you too" I reply.

-------------------------------------
Please COMMENT AND VOTE to show that you want many more chapters to come!

Thanks (:

Moniespie400 💙