Chapter 2: "My Oblivious Idiot"

[A/N: This will have a Lemon involved. You have been warned (Also I am sorry if Zero is OOC!)]

I shot up from my bed as I awoke from my weird dream. All round me was a dark aura. I looked around and realized that I was in the infirmary. I took a deep breath, I wasn't in that weird dream anymore. That dream was so discomforting and sent shivers down my spine as I thought about the things that happened. I felt a familiar pain in the side of my neck. I traced the bite mark that I had, two holes side by side it was like a snake bite, but it felt much more--pleasurable than a snake bite.

"You were thrashing about" I heard Zero's voice, but I couldn't see him

"I was having the weirdest dream" I held my head, which was throbbing.

My body was covered in a cold sweat. My heart was beating fast and I felt a weird sensation from my lower body. Not knowing what this weird feeling was, I looked.... and realized that my THING was up and twitching, I gasped and covered it up with my hands.

"You're so innocent" He said as he then went to leave the room--or it seemed that way. He locked the room door and then walked over to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a weary tone

"(Name)" He said my name in his usual cold tone "I-I've liked you for some time now..." I froze at what he was saying "I am usually only focused on two things....A woman that I feel the need to protect and killing bastards like myself." He walked closer to me "But ever since I laid eyes on you, I can't stop thinking of you" He was now right beside me, his hand caressing the bite mark that he left

"What?" I looked at him confused. Up until now my feelings were only one sided and no one would feel the same, so obviously I was star struck.

"You're an oblivious idiot" Zero pinched the bridge of his nose. He then bent down and kissed me.

(Normal P.O.V)

Your eyes widened at the sudden contact. Zero's lips were both cold and sensual. You felt like you were melting in his grasp. Zero moved his hands and cupped your face, his intentions were clear to him but not to you. Zero forced you down to the bed, his body hovering over yours.

"What are you d-doing?" You stuttered

"What do you mean? I'm going to have sex with you" he flatly said

"Wait!" You tried to protest but he stopped you with a rough kiss. He licked your bottom lip as if asking for entry into your mouth. You didn't know what he wanted so Zero had to force his way in. Zero began to glide his hands around your body, his hands roamed every crevice of your clothed self.

"I'm taking this off" he said in a sexy husky tone. He then removed your tie and removed your shirt. He left butterfly kisses all the way from your neck down to your navel.

Your face felt numb, it was so flushed that you couldn't think straight. You had no idea what was happening and why Zero was doing this.

"Z-Zero" you instinctively moaned. Zero looked at you his eyes full of lust. Zero was different than he usually was, this look wasn't like his normal looks of cold nothingness, it was full of emotion and love.

"Ready?" he began to remove your pants

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No! S-Stop!" You called out.

The both of you were naked and by this point you had put the pieces together and realized that you were going to have sex with a man (you just didn't know how it was going to happen).

"It will feel good in a moment" Zero moved his hand down towards your rear and stuck a finger into your ass. You moaned out in confusion, pain, and pleasure. Zero twisted and curled his finger inside of you hitting many spots that felt weird and were creating this weird feeling inside your stomach. Zero then added another finger earning a loud moan from you and your back arching.

"Wait...please s-s-slow down" You reached out to Zero trying to stop him but instead he met your hand with his own and then lead it to his chest. You could feel the rapid beating of his heart, and you knew with that that he was nervous too.

"(Name), I love you"

You felt a sharp pain suddenly arise from below. Zero had begun to enter you, his member slowly slipping inside of you. You winced at the pain, you cried out but when you tried Zero stopped you with his lips. He kissed you with such love and caring that all the pain rapidly twisted itself into pleasure.

"Zero" You called out gripping the blankets below you

"Hold here" He guided your arms to behind his head "Hold on tight" He waited for you to get used to his size and after a little bit he looked at you "I'm moving....I can't wait any longer". You nodded your head in agreement.

His thrusts were painfully slow at first, you weren't sure if the pleasure was from his motions and movements or just from the fact that it was him giving this to you, him taking your virginity away. He began to hit a spot inside of you that made your mind go blank. You moaned loud as you held onto the back of his neck like your life depended on it. He then moved your legs wider and then began to thrust faster and faster. His grunts toned in his husky voice that you loved were echoing in your ear.

"I'm going to cum" He whispered in your ear. As he thrusted more you felt an uncomfortable tightening inside your stomach region. "You must be close soon, too" He smiled as he then began to pump your member at an inhumanly fast speed.

"Zero!" You called out as you released your uncomfortable feeling all over Zero and yourself. Zero thrusted into you a few more times and released himself inside of you, filling you with his seed.

"(Name)" He said as he looked into your eyes, he brushed the side of your face "Will you be mine? and only mine?" You smiled at him

"I'd be honored"

This is just the beginning of a love story, a story of the love between a Vampire who hunts vampires and a normal every day oblivious man.