The Gang

I woke to the sound of my phone. I loud ring that notified me that Teresa, newt, Thomas,Minho, Aris and I would start hanging out at 12:00 pm and he would drop us off at 4:00 am. As soon as the guys get up I tell them the news. We are meeting at his little coffee shop because he is working until we get there today.

We eat breakfast at the house instead of going out as usual. I make myself peanut butter toast and munch it down quickly. As the others slowly hobble to the table and fall asleep again with their cheeks pressed up against the hard surface. I giggle and rest my glass of water on newts head. His eye opens slightly and I smile.
After about 20 minutes of pulling the four of them out of chairs they finally get their sleepyheads off of the table. We all get dressed and meet at the top of the stairs. I check my watch: 11:03
"We have a little less than an hour." I tell them.
I can't help but notice newt feeling slightly awkward. Is he...jealous. No, he can't be. He's NEWT. Hottest guy on the planet. He would never be jealous that an ugly girl like me thinks another guy is kinda hot too.
I get changed into a pair of jean shorts and a flowy white top with a light green lining. I put on my green vans and hop down the stairs to meet the guys.

We decide to walk around town until 12:00 because it is about 11:20 know. The walks pretty short so it only takes a few minutes. I spot a clothes shop and point it out to Teresa. We drag the boys into the girly shop and make them watch as we try on outfit after outfit after outfit. I try on a few dresses and a top or two but finally after buying a dark blue knee length dress I realize we only have 10 minutes.

We run quickly across the street the little coffee shop.
"Hey guys!" Aris says
"Hey!" We all say in unison. I giggle quietly when I make eye contact with Teresa.
"My shift ends in 8 minutes so if you just wanna sit around I'll give you guys some food." Aris says.

In about 3 minutes he makes us all drinks. I get an iced coffee and we take up a table in the back. I sit between newt and Thomas and slurp it down quietly. Teresa shows us this picture of her dog and we all just talk about random stuff for the next couple of minutes as we wait for Aris.
Eventually he comes out from hiding and he pulls off his name tag and he beckons us to follow him. I grab newts hand and he puts his arm around me then Thomas does the same to Teresa. I put my arm around Thomas and Teresa and Minhos arms wrap around each other's shoulders. The five of us hold on to each other and don't plan on letting go as a coffee boy leads us around the town. Newt catches my eye and I smile. He plants a warm kiss on my head. My cheeks heat up a bit. Aris turns around and sees the five of us together and he smiles then quickly turns on his heal. My cheek rests on newts shoulder. I love these guys.
💃🏻💃🏼🏃🏼🏃🏻🏃🏿

I'm leaving for a summer camp today so I won't be able to post for a week. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!