Late on the first day

I woke up, the hot sun shining on my face and I knew it was going to be a good year. I kicked off my warm sheets, letting them tumble off my bed, not a care in the world. I skipped into the shower, undressing and turning on the water. I began to shampoo my hair and grabbed the bottle and began singing. As I washed my hair I heard a knock on my bathroom door. "Yes?" I called happily. "Philip Lester!" called the familiar voice of my mom. "You'll miss your train at this rate! Hurry your little butt! You can't be late on your first day as a prefect!" What time was it? I wondered, I'd only been in the shower for a few minutes. "What time is it?" I asked, curious to know how much time I had left. "It's 10:45" I nearly fell in the shower as my mom told me how late it was. The train left at noon, and I still had to get supplies. I jumped out of the shower with half my head full of soapy bubbles. I put a towel on my head and began to rub wildly trying to clean all the shampoo that was left. When I finally finished I ran out of the bathroom and put on my Hogwarts uniform. I packed all the white collard shirts, grey pants, and grey socks I had. I close my old trunk and began to look for my wand. "Where did I put my wand?" I mumbled. I ran down stairs and looked everywhere. Nothing. I was going to be so late at this rate. Than I remembered I must've left it in my jumper. I ran back up to my room, opened the closet and found it in my jumper. I put it in it's case and than into my trunk. I picked up all my gear, and my caramel cat named "Lion". He meowed as I picked him up and got into my car. 11:30, read my dash. I had to be there in half an hour. I began to panic thinking about missing the train. So, I started the engine and was off to get the train.