Chapter 1: "My Vampire"

[A/N: I haven't watched Vampire Knight in a while, but one of my followers (dottlingland) wanted me to do this Fan fiction of Zero. So I did some research and watched some fan made clips of him. I hope he isn't OOC, and I hope you all like it! AND there is Yaoi in this Boy X Boy.]

It was night time. You walked out of the library and stopped to smell the roses, literally. You were on your merry way to your dorm, but a lavender colored rose stuck out in the mix of red roses and you decided to bend down and stare at it. The lavender rose reminded you of a certain boy in your class that you had become fond over, Kiryu Zero. No matter how hard you tried you couldn't get the image of him out of your head. His beautiful grey hair that reminded you of the glorious moon up high above, and his beautiful Lavender eyes that drew into your very soul, and those white, crisp, lips of his that you ever so wanted to caress. In your mind you doubted he could share the affections with you. You thought, first and foremost, that he wouldn't like you because you are a virgin. You had had crushes in the past but every single on of them turned you down when they found out you were a virgin, and you were afraid of the same thing happening with him.

You are a (age) man. Who, in your mind, is unattractive; you had tired to make your (Hair color) (Hair length) hair attractive-- in your eyes-- but in the process you botched it and made it only worse for yourself. Your beautifully bright and ever so emotional (eye color) eyes you despised, because you felt that they were dull. (In reality none of this was true, you wowed all of the girls and some of the guys. When you played with your hair you turned on most people to the point where their lower regions would heat up and when you looked at people in their eyes their hearts would melt).

"(Name)" You didn't hear the beautiful voice of the man that you admire. He called to you, his worried expression plastered on his face, you were out past curfew and he knew what the others were...and what they could potentially do to you . He got closer to you, he noticed how infatuated you were with the lavender rose. "Oi (Name)" He called to you again. He decided to get closer to you, closer than any normal person would like. He whispered into your ear "It's past curfew" you jumped at his words tickling your ear and ended up cutting your finger on the rose.

"Ow" You held your finger as it bleeds onto the ground "Wow, I cut it good" You joked around

The scent of blood filled the atmosphere. Every vampire for miles could smell the beautiful fragrance that your blood had. Zero could feel himself falling into the depth of temptation. His knees began to wobble and ended up buckling, sending him to the ground.

"Zero are you okay?" You walked over to him and knelt down

"D-Don't c-come near me" He whispered. This hurt you, but you could see that he was hurting so you didn't want to leave him.

"Zero, I'm fine. See?" You licked your blood off the tip of your finger and it stopped. Now all Zero could focus on was the blood in your mouth, your own blood swirling and mingling with your saliva.

Zero put his left arm onto your shoulder and gripped tightly, he then moved his other hand to the side of your face. This left your neck wide open. He slowly moved toward your neck, the smell getting more intense and more vibrant. His nose glided into the crease of your neck and then he bit down. Not in a seductive way, but in a rough painful way. You began to feel the sensation of your life slowly fading, but also the pleasure of Zero's lovely lips placed ever so carefully onto your neck. You held the back of his head as if encouraging this to go on.

"Z-Zero" you moaned a little before you realized what was happening.

Is he drinking my blood?! Is this really happening right now?!

"Z-Zero..." You seductively whispered into his ear. You could feel yourself hardening in your lower regions. Zero slowly took out his fangs, the stinging sensation was blissful and you never wanted it to stop. When he was out, he looked at you; his eyes were filled with lust. He then tilted your head ever so carefully back into place and then licked your cheek.

"Sorry" Was his unemotional response as he stood and began to leave

"W-Wait!" you quickly stood. Maybe to quick, you lost your balance.

Just how much blood did he take?

Zero caught you before you hit the pavement. He the carried you bridal style towards the nurses ward.

You then Blacked out.

____________________________________________________________________________________

(Male!Reader P.O.V)

I hate dreams where you know that they are a dream, but they fell so real. That's the situation I am in right now.

I am laying on my bed, at my house, and Zero is on top of me. He is bare chested and so was I. Wow is he sexier without his shirt!

"(Name)" He said as he licked down my neck and to my nipple

"W-wait!" I moaned as he began to suck on my nipple. This would be my first time. My first time doing anything, with anyone! It frightened me how pro Zero moved his hands caressing my body and how he seemed like he knew where to touch and how to touch that place. His cold eyes dig deep into my (eye color)ed ones. He moved his hands down to my pants. "ZERO!" I called out as I felt his hand cup my erected member.

"You want it" his cold breath surfed down my abdomen and reached the zipper of my pants. He took the zipper into his mouth and manually unzipped my pants. He is so damn sexy. He fished around for my member and pulled it through the zipper. He looked like he was about to say something.

"Zero please" I said feeling his cold skin against my hard member. He then engulfed my entire member in his mouth. My body was sent through and unknown pleasure and my back arched. What's happening? He then began to bob his head up and down. The intense heat that I felt made me uncontrollably moan. I felt this weird tightening in my stomach area. He clenched my member in his hands as he took it out of his mouth.

"Don't cum yet" he looked at me, his emotionless eyes looking like they wanted more.

But what more could I give him?