Surprise Cake

I laid my head on my hands which where neatly settled under my chin and continued to listen to Angelica and her thirty minute presentation. A hard jabbed made me yelp in pain and I looked to my right to see Rich with a sly grin. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Angelica. Another hard jab came to my side and I glared at Rich as he innocently looked to the front before I stabbed my fingers to his side which caused him to yelp. Slowly a smirk started to form on his lips and he moved his hand closer to my side and I slapped it away.

He laughed and with one hand he pinned both my hands on the table and with the other he continued to poke my side while I tried to contain my laughter. The bastard knows I'm ticklish!

"Mister Cole can you please be respectful to your fellow classmate and keep your hands to yourself?" Our history teacher said as he pushed his glasses up.

"Not my fault she can't keep her hands to herself, Sir." Richard said as he grabbed my shoulder and pressed us together. I felt my face heat up and I pushed myself away from him and punched his shoulder real hard. He winked and in full blast said, "Wait till tonight babe." My face reddened and I crossed my arms and from the heat of my cheeks I felt myself melt to on the chair. The teacher coughed and his cheeks where slightly tinted pink. Wow instead of helping me he blushes? Nice.

"Are you done wasting my time?" Angelica asked her voice laced with irritation and her glare just made me want to slap Rich for attracting so much attention.

"Yeah sorry.." I said my voice cracking at the end. She rolled her eyes at me and turned back to the powerpoint and right when she opened her mouth the bell rang. I quickly shoved everything into my backpack and walked out the room not even waiting for Richard.

"Grace!" Rich called as he pushed other students out of his way and grabbed my shoulder but I continued walking until I felt his arms snake around my throat and that caused me to stop.

"You got your girlfriend mad at me!" I shouted. Richard only rolled his eyes and let go of me.

"She is not my girlfriend. She's not even my type Grace." Richard said as he shoved his hands into his pocket. I only rolled my eyes. Angelica is every single guys type. She is like a living Barbie doll only the brunette version. Blue eyes, clear skin, nice, smart, sucks that deep down she's Satan.

"Talking about the devil here she comes." Richard whispered.

"Hey Richard! So a friend of mine is throwing a party this Friday and I was wondering if you wa-"

"Not interested." Rich said in a monotone voice. Angelica frowned and pushed passed us.

"Move it freak!" She shouted and I turned around with a frown until my eyebrows shot up.

"Oh hi Lucas." I smiled and he nodded.

"Are we still on for tonight?" I asked and once again he nodded. I sighed and patted his shoulder which caused him to stiffen under my touch.

"Why don't you come sit with us for lunch?" I felt Richard stiffen next to me and he slowly snaked his hands around my shoulders but I quickly slapped it away.

"I think I'll pass. Your boyfriend looks like if he is ready to snap my neck."

"He is not my boyfriend. He is my best friend Richard and Richard this is Lucas. He's the guy that is tutoring me." Richard nodded at Lucas and Lucas nodded back. I stood there awkwardly and waited for them to stop staring at each other.

"So... lunch or what?" I grinned at Richard and Lucas.

"I'll pass. I have to do something." Lucas muttered his voice probably colder than Antarctica. "I'll see you after school." With that said he walked away.