Love poems and wardrobes

Chapter 7

Cass's POV

I jumped on my board and yelled follow me I skated down the streets hoping I remembered the way.

silently brad moved along side me and smiled I grinned back and stopped in front of the hotel.

The guys stopped and we all went through the door.

We piled in the lift with an old man and silently went up. Brad suddenly pulled a hideous face at the guy and James made a farting nose. The man looked horrified and pressed a button and literal ran out of the lift.

We all burst into hysterics and were crying by the time we got to the right floor.

I unlocked the door and walked in the boys rushed in and lept on my bed. They started rolling around as I grabbed my suitcase and my guitar case.

"Guys" I said "I'm ready."

" What" brad said "haven't you unpacked."

" no I just grabbed my board and went"

." Oh ok come on then" brad said.

Suddenly I noticed two things on the desk one was an envelope and the other was note.

I opened the envelope and inside there was 500dollars and a scrolled note saying have fun and I hope you find the one. I pocketed the note and the guys came over.

"Sheesh that's a lot of money who gave it to you." Tris said

"My foster dad "

" Lucky you" James said

"What's the other note" brad asked.

I opened it and read it out loud.

"Roses are red

Violets are blue

You may not know it

But I love you

With you're glimmering hair

In the shining sun

It's hard not

To fall in love

I hope you realise who I am

And you feel the same

So we can make love

In some way"

We all paused and then burst out laughing

"What the hell is that a love poem" James said grinning

"So we can make love in some way" brad whispered in a perveted voice.

We all laughed and started rolling on the floor.

"Who do you think wrote it." Tris asked

"Oh my god it must be Will Jessel the boy who keeps following me around." I said looking shocked

They all laughed and we joked and messed around.

"Lets get going guys poor Conor's Been alone all day." James gasped

We walked out of the room giggling, grabbed our bags and left for the boys apartment

Will's POV

I laid the love poem on the table and wondered what to do next . I want to hear her reaction.

I looked around for a place to hide and my eyes settled on the wardrobe.

I quietly opened it and crept in. I waited for about 30 mins before I saw Jp come in and leave an envelope by my note.

He left the room without looking around and locked the door.

I stopped holding my breathe and shifted around a bit to try and get comfortable. I sat there and waited.

I soon woke up when I heard the click of the lock and the door swing open.

I looked through the key hole and saw cass my darling Cassie and 3 other lads.

They were laughing and smiling and cass was getting a bit to close to the dark haired on for my liking.

Who

the

hell

are

they

and what are they doing with my girl.

I saw her pick up the envelope first and then my note .she opened it and read it out loud.

I thought it was amazing

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You may not know it

But I love you

With you're glimmering hair

In the shining sun

It's hard not

To fall in love

I hope you realise who I am

And you feel the same

So we can make love

In some way

I repeated in time with her.

there was a pause and i waited for her reaction.

Suddenly she and the others burst out laughing.

I don't understand it was a serious and heartfelt poem not a joke.

I'll get them for that, I'll hurt her because she hurt me by laughing at my feelings. I thought to myself as the door closed and was locked.

I then realised how was I going to get out.