More about each other

Chapter 6

Brad's POV

"He's fine with it" cass said. We all cheered and laughed.

"So" I said sitting next to her as we Ate.

"Tell me more about yourself "

"Well" she replied I live in London and go to university, I'm studying geography, English literature and music.I love skating and dogs."

" I've got a golden retriever called Jessie" I replied.

"I love golden retrievers there so cute" she said smiling

"your so lucky. I love music especially your covers. "

I grinned and asked her "do you play any instruments or sing. "

She blushed and nodded

" I play the guitar and sing but not in front of anyone."

" Well once we've eaten we should go to your hotel room get your stuff and bring to the flat we've been renting for a month."

She nodded and said what about you.

"Well I live In London with tris Conor and James and the dog."

"Conor's the other band member isn't he "She said

"yep he wasn't feeling well so he stayed in bed. I love music and i play the guitar piano and I sing of course. I love skating and sports. I drink a lot of naked juice."

She burst out laughing and said "I know all of that what about something I don't know."

" Ok I'm single are you with anyone ?"

"No but there is this really annoying boy in my year who keeps following me and drooling."

I laughed "do you like him. ?"

"NO"

she said looking shocked "he's really stupid and we have nothing in common. But there is someone I like"

she said blushing "do you like anyone.?"

"Yeah I said but I don't know them very well but I want to know her better."

She smiled and blushed.

Tris pov

We sat down at a table and ate.

Brad and Cass were in a deep conversation and me and James just listened while we ate.

There was something odd about her though. When she mentioned her past and moving.

Brad suddenly said "Cass plays the guitar and sings so we may have some on else to join in with some songs."

" Ohhhhhh"

i said "we'll get your stuff and head over to our place so Conor can hear as well."

She grimaced. "

Are we done eating "James said

"yep we are lets go to your hotel. "Brad said