Chapter-5 cosplay

Hopefully you will like this chapter thanks for stopping here!
And sorry for not often making updates!!!!!

Misaki

Finally we made it home safe I didn't answer him about that bento.
We both walked to the gate as you know we made it safe those girls were really animals.
Usui opened the door"So how did it taste?"he asked me.
"What do you mean?"I asked him I shouldn't eat it at all.
"You know it I though you were genius enough to know what I mean"he said and grins.
He's HE'S Wait I shouldn't fall or his trap!
I should change the subject before he's asking me that again.
"Anyways I'm changing noww-"I looked around the mansion and no one was there.
It looked empty.

"Eh,..where is Honoka-chan o-"He interrupt my question.
"They are grocery shopping"He said and threw his bag to me.
Good that I have reflex that boy is getting on my nerve.
Take breath Misaki for your family mum and-.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"I asked him.
"I'm helping you cleaning the rooms"he said.
Oh well he could wait is he planning somethin does he really thinks I'm so weak that,..THAT,..THAT.
"Give me that!"I took the window spray and broom.
I went to the toilet and changed my clothes.

I'm not giving up yet just see.

He went to the living room and read a book I took the vacuum and cleaned the carpet, the carpet was 4m long.

"Need my help"he asked me.
"N..No I..I'm okey"I stuttered I'm not falling for his trap just wait for it Usui!

The bell suddenly rang.
"The door"he said I know I know!!
He's really eating on my nerves.
"Oh Misa-chan why are you still wearing your uniform?"Satsuki-San asked me.
Wait still wearing??
"What do you mean Satsuki-San?"I asked her awkward.
"Well,..we are only wearing those uniforms for special days like,..like yesterday when you came"Honoka-chan said.
Does that mean I,..I make myself a fool ad he didn't even told me about that.

"Anyways Misa-chan we brought some left over food for dinner from my restaurant"she said and smiled.

Honoka put the food on the fridge and I change my clothes to my school uniform it looks better than to look like a cosplay girl.

"Misa-chan I need a pillow!"He shouted.
I went to his room and took a pillow while walking I bumped to his desk *ouch* not only he's getting on my nerve also his room it looked liked a office.

While bumping a notebook fell.
Oh not a notebook a family photos.
I looked at it and saw him with his father and grandmother wow he looks different from how he looks now.

Wait that's not my business "Misa-chan what takes it you so long"he shouted I heard his steps and put the album back to his desk and took a pillow ,but I fell over something and landed on his bed.

"Mi-Misa-Chan?"he said.
"Ah,..Usui- I mean Master here's a pillow found one"I said awkward "hahahah"I laughed really awkward what am I even saying.

I stood up and gave it to him "Here Master"I said.

"Eh,..Misa-chan what took it you so long?"he asked me.
"Well,..I couldn't find any pillows"I said that's stupid his bed is surrounded with pillows.
He looked at the room and pointed to his bed.
"Hahah Gu..Guess I need my glasses"I said.

"Anyways I need to clean the carpet and Tablet!"I Said and passed him.

Next day
Usui

It was a boring day since it's Saturday today father is oversea in China and I'm here alone in the mansion.

Oh yeah Honoka-San and satsuki-San are also working in that restaurant.

She also gave me a invitation yesterday.
I took it from my desk the invitation.
"Ma..maid latte?"I read.
Today's theme "Sailor moon cosplay".

Guess I'm going got nothing to do then just laying in my bed and reading

I walked to that maid-latte it wasn't that far away from my house.
I looked at the invitation "Maid latte"
If I need to compare it, it didn't look like how satsuki-San drew the maid latte.

I saw many boys there I opened the door.
The door had bell.
Someone turned "Welcome Mast-".
Misa-chan's also working here?
I laughed a little bit "U..U..u-"Honoka-San interrupt her.
"Oh Ohayo Master Misa-chan could you bring him to a free table and also ask him then what he would like to eat and drink"she said and pushed her.

"Please follow me Master"She said I followed her.
She gave me the menú.

"Thanks Sailor Saturn"I said.