Alone?

Narrator

The daily news reported that it would be hot blazing day at gravity falls and it would be sun sun sun!

But of course they lied not knowing the actual weather and how it's going to rain tremendously. No one really went out side since it was too late at night to even bother heading out, and especially when it's raining like hell.

But as for a brunette 16 year old didn't even watch the news neither pay attention to the weather he headed out in the morning. Then that was when later on it started raining.

He didn't know so he didn't really care he made a bad dissisoin, he wanted to get out any way cause there was nothing to do and mabel didn't want to find anymore mysterious things out in the forest.

Mabel said it was "childish" and that was when they were 12. Mabel just played with waddles as Dipper just left.

That was mostly the reason why he left...he loves having adventures and finding things he has never seen before.

Dipper just pulled on his hoodie and walked over to a giant sized tree that was dry. Dipper sat down and pulled out his journal. He placed the journal on his lap and started reading where he left off...

It started to rain more which made the leaves of the tree he was under fill up with water and some dripped on his head and some on his journal.

"Ugh...dammit". Dipper groaned as the water smudge the words he was trying to read. Dipper got pist and slammed his journal shut and stuffed it in his bag.

"Stupid rain!". Dipper yelled out to the rain holding his fist up. The thunder got louder which made Dipper flinch and as he dropped his fist down.

"You don't have to be rude about it.." The young boy muttered and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his sweater.

Dipper started to walk trying to find his way out from the forest. The rain never stopped pouring so it made soo many muddy puddles.

Dipper huffed then accidentally stepped into one of the puddles. It drenched his jeans, shoes and socks. "Ah! Fuck!" He cursed feeling his foot get all wet and cold.

Dipper sighed and kept walking with his left foot making squishy sounds.

A sound caught his ear of a branch breaking. He got startled then quickly looked back. Dipper didn't see any one so he got over it and shrugged as he walked again.

He heard the sound again. This time it made him scared and kinda pist. "H-hello?". He hesitated to say. He looked around. No sight of any thing or anyone.

Dipper heard a sudden laughter come from all directions. He didn't know where to look.His heart beat started to pound fast in his chest. The wind picked up and blew off his hood along with his pinetree hat.

The hat blew far behind some other trees.
Dipper ran to get it then he finally made it.
But the hat wasn't on the ground but yes in a black gloved hand. Dipper took a step back seeing a tall tanned man with a golden suit.

The tall man also had a black top hat and a eyes patch that was detailed with a upside down triangle. There, stood the man with his cain and the boys hat.

"Hello there pinetree~". Bill sneered. Dipper had a fear full look on his face..until the voice and the nick name was familiar. Dipper's expression changed to anger.

"Bill!". Dipper shouted as he clenched his fist tightly and glared at Bill. "Yeah, who eles could it be Pines~".The man in the golden suit replied twirling the hat on one finger.

Dipper denies the fact that Bill has gotton a human body so he didn't even asked how he did it. "Give me back my Hat! You over sized Dirito impersonating a human!"

"Ouch.." sarcastically says the blonde man.
Dipper glared furiously at the blonde who planted a smirk on his face. "So pinetree! You really want this back huh!?". Bill chuckled.

"Nah! I just came running here just to look at nothing and turn back! What the hell did you think I was gonna do you retard!of course I want my hat back!" Dipper yells out face palming himself.

"Haha! You are hilarious pines!, you've never been this upset since I've took over your body or that loser robby stealing your girl!". Bill laughed Wyping the tears edging his eyes.

Dipper blushed and frowned. "Fuck you.."
Dipper crossed his arms.

"Fuck you?". Bill echoed. "Haha I dont think your ready yet, but only if you want to..". Dipper blushed a darker shade a pink close to red and grit his teeth with disgust and anger.

"Just give me back my hat..." Dipper lowers his voice and reaches out. "I'd be glad to". Bill gets on one knee and grabs his hand gently. Bill kissed Dipper's hand then placed the hat on the young boys palm. Dipper blushed deeper and was about to say something. "What are y-".

Bill cut him off. "See ya in your dreams pinetree". Then disapeard.

The rain finally started to stop as the sun peeked out from some clouds. He tucked back his hat onto his head.

He started to walk out of the forest to the mystery shack as he looked at his hand where Bill kissed it. He smiled and kept walking with the squishy sound making noises out from his shoe.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey every one thank for reading my new book of billdip! Please leave comments below if you liked it and would like me to continue! Please vote and follow me! Thank you I will be creating more soon! ♡