7. Complications

Alice's POV
I was walking down the sidewalk outside Mystic Grill when Sherif Forbes approached me.
"Hi," I said.
"Hey."
She got close to me and pulled something out of her jacket pocket. Quickly, she stuck it in my arm.
"Vervain," I rasped out. I fell to the ground. My vision was getting blury but I knew where Sherif Forbes was taking me. To the dungeon under the old Lockwood Mansion. My vision went black after that.
Elijah's POV
"What do you mean!" I was scared and furious.
"They know, Elijah. They know we're vampires. We need to leave. They have Alice," Klaus said.
"No! I'm not leaving without Alice."
Klaus groaned. "Whatever."
Rebekah rushed in. "They've taken the Salvatore brothers, too! We need to help them!"
I drove all three of us to where I knew they were taking them: The Lockwood Mansion.
I jumped out of the car and looked around. No one was here. I stepped into the old dungeon. I saw them all chained up. I instantly spotted Alice. She groaned as she sat up. The Salvatore brothers were in the cell. I held back my laughter. I tried to undo Alice's chains, but they were drenched in Vervain.
"Damn," I cursed. Rebekah couldn't get the cell open either. I heard Sherif Forbes coming and began to panic. Rebekah pulled me and her into a dark corner. Klaus just stood in the doorway. When Sherif Forbes saw him, she shot wooden bullets and Vervain. Klaus fell to the ground. She stepped over him and screamed when he grabbed her leg. He snapped in and I ran out. I kicked Klaus away and helped Sherif Forbes sit. She blacked out.
"What the hell!" Klaus said pulling the wooden bullets out of his chest.
"We're not here to kill."
I was about to stand when I was shot in the chest by a wooden stake. I fell to the ground. I knew I was staked in the heart. I felt my skin grow old and grey. I felt my heart stop. That's when I died.