3

I figured out I had all my classes except two with Michael. It was now lunchtime. I didn't have the class before lunch with him but we had the one after. I sat at my usual table alone hoping he would come sit with me. We made eye contact just as he walked in.
"Hey Rina." He smiled sitting beside me.
"H-hi M-Michael." I stuttered.
He smiled.
"Could I ask you something?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Now I don't want you to feel like I'm making fun of you, but why do you stutter?" He asked.
"I d-don't kno-ow." I said trying my hardest not to.
He smiled again.
Vanessa came over then.
"Hey freak give me a dollar." She mumbled.
I nodded and started to look for one.
"Rina." Michael said.
I looked up.
"Rina?" Vanessa questioned.
"Don't." He said ignoring her.
I looked at him funny.
"Freak. Dollar. Now." Vanessa barked.
I finally found on and held it out to her. Before she could grab it Michael did.
"What the hell newbie." She said.
"Wow you really need to work on the nickname thing. And maybe if you were nicer to my little Rina you could have it." He said.
I blushed.
"Give me the dollar." She barked.
"Apologize to Rina." He said obviously not giving in.
"Her name is Corrina! I-I mean freak, now give me the dollar!" She was mad now.
But she called me Corrina.
"Forget it. I'll get Calum to give me one." She stomped off.
Michael smiled at me and handed back the dollar.
"You d-didn't have to do that." I said.
"Hey! You didn't stutter that much that time! Not that it matters it is very cute." He laughed.
I blushed.
"You don't have to be nervous around me. I'm your friend." He smiled again.
"O-okay." I smiled back.