Just My Imagination

When I got out of bed, I had glanced at the clock. It was 4pm which meant school was now out. I looked back at Kaiden who was still in bed. He was sprawled out on the bed with only a sheet or blanket covering in his bare butt… the only thing covered.

I thought he looked really funny and also he looked like he could be one of the guys on a Polyvore set {A/N that is the best website ever! Check it out! Polyvore.com J add me as a contact if you have one or you are going to get one; “would you take my candle light?” is my username… I think. Haha}. I couldn’t help but smile.

I put on a fluffy robe and slowly walked up to him and climbed onto his back. I massaged and kissed his back. He let out a moan. I held back a laugh.

I growled softly in his ear and he responded by moaning my name. He was still asleep. He was the hardest sleeper I have known! How was I supposed to wake him up?

‘Dump water on him!’ a voice said excitedly, in my head.

‘What?’ I was suddenly confused.

‘I know I haven’t spoken to you in forever…but have you really forgotten about me?’ the voice said with a sad tone.

Memories from my childhood came flooding in my mind. I gasped as I realized who the voice in my head was; my wolf!

‘Snow?’ I said slowly.

‘You remember!’ snow said with a cheery voice.

I haven’t talked to my wolf since I was six years old!

‘Why wouldn’t you talk to me?’ I said angrily.

‘I couldn’t… after being separated from our sister… and mother… I felt like I was caged. I guess I was just so depressed I shut off.’ She said sincerely.

‘Well now we have our sister… and our mate!’ I said excitedly. I didn’t realize I was jumping up and down till Kaiden started to speak.

“Em… must you jump on my back.” He groaned as he flipped over, knocking me off of his back. He rubbed his sleepy eyes. I sat on the floor smiling.

“Why are in such a good mood?” he asked. I giggled and got up and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me

‘Mate…’ snow said. ‘He tastes so delicious… and oh my gosh last night was amazing!’

‘What was his wolf like?’ I asked, curious.

‘Shut up… I’m trying to enjoy him…’ she growled.

Kaiden’s kisses started to distract both of us. We were in total bliss.

‘Emeline.’ Snow said, full of alert.

I stopped Kaiden and was on full alert also. I straightened up.

‘What is it?’ I asked her.

‘Someone is watching us… I can feel it.’

I sniffed the air which suddenly caught Kaiden’s attention. The scent that I caught was somewhat familiar but it was such a distant memory.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. His voice was full of concern.

Before I answered him, I jumped to the window and peeked through the curtains into the woods. With my advanced sight, I caught a glimpse of someone standing far out in the woods looking directly at me. I growled. Kaiden was at my side in an instant.

‘He seems familiar, Em.’ Snow stated. I focused on the man spying on me. I saw him slowly back away after he placed something on the ground. I will have to check that out after the stranger is long gone.