For the love of... him

Emeline’s POV

I thought about teasing him just a bit. I smiled mischievously as he brought his face closer to mine.

When our lips touched, I brushed them against his then pulled away. His eyes were stilled closed and growled. I just laughed. I stood up and put my bowl in the sink and he came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck and jaw line. He nibbled on my ear and it took all my strength to resist him.

I somehow got out of his hold and walked into my bedroom. He followed me close behind.

I was facing the bed and pulled off my shirt. I heard a quiet growl behind him. I smiled. I continued to act as if he wasn’t there. I slipped out of my shorts leaving me in only a hot pink lacey bra and matching underwear. I hurried and climbed into bed because I knew that made him crazy.

When I turned to look at him, his eyes had changed to a gold color. He was horny. I smiled mischievously. I motioned for him to come into bed with me.

He pulled off his shirt and shorts I had given him, leaving him in only the boxers. Mmmm he looked sexy.

He crawled into bed with me and pulled me on top of him. He crushed his lips to mine. I let out a small groan. He licked at my lip, asking for entrance. I decided to have some fun so I made him work for the entrance a little longer. He bit and tried to force his tongue in my mouth.

He growled at my stubbornness. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled at him.

“Why must you tease me?” he asked. I just laughed and brought his mouth back to mine. My hand roamed his muscular chest then went all the way down to his boxers. He growled in excitement. I couldn’t help but laugh at this.

I suddenly pushed myself off of him and pulled the covers over my head.

“No. You can’t just tease me like that!” he laughed.

“Watch me.” I said smirking.

“Babe…” he whined.

“I want to go to sleep! We have school tomorrow!” I whined back.

“Fine.” He said giving in way too easily.

I got as close to him as possible. He was lying on his back and I was lying on my side with my leg over his lower stomach. He turned to his side and looked me in the eyes. They were still a gold color.

His hand travelled from my calf all the way to my butt where it stayed. He pulled me closer… if that was possible and I wrapped my leg tighter around his waist. I rested my head right below his chin and fell fast asleep.

The next morning, I quickly got out of bed to take a shower before my horny werewolf woke up.

Sometime during the night he started talking in his sleep. He was saying my name. he was also breathing deeply. I had ran my hand up and down his chest, making him moan in his sleep. Also, his “little friend” (who isn’t very “little”) started to poke at my thigh. I had to hold back a laugh. I didn’t want to wake him up when he was horny… who knows what would happen.

“Emeline?” my sleepy wolf moaned as he got out of bed. I had just gotten out of the shower so I was still wrapped in my towel.

“yea?” I said stepping in the doorway in my little towel. He just looked at me passionately.

“uhh…” he seemed to be lost for words.

“what?” I said, acting all innocent.

“do we have to go to school?” he said. Before I could respond, I saw that his eyes had changed back to gold. Hmmm I do want to spend some alone time with him. I didn’t treat him very well last night. I smiled.

I guess he took that smile as a yes because he suddenly seized me by the waist and pressed me against the door frame. His hands ran over my body and I could feel the growing lust in him through his eager touch.

He brushed my wavy hair aside and breathed in the scent of my skin at the nape of my neck.

My hands travelled upwards to his nipples which made him groan slightly, then further to his throat and on his jaw where we rested for a moment while I stood up on my toes to kiss him. He was about 6 inches taller than me, so much so that I had to stand up on my toes to be able to kiss him. But he soon lowered his head and took my face in both his hands to deepen the kiss.

I could feel a tingle run through my whole body. I could feel his warmth pressed against me, and it overwhelmed me.

He had to step back for a second and take his breath. Kaiden looked me in the eye. My face was probably slightly flushed. My moist red lips undeniably stood out on my pale face. He and I knew that we were perfect for each other. I was perfect for him and he was perfect for me, and not for anyone else.

The next thing I knew, I was lying on the bed, naked. Kaiden bit into my neck, marking me as his. He licked at it making me moan in pure pleasure.

He took one of my breasts into his mouth and I let out a practically inaudible groan – which only a werewolf’s ear could catch – as he licked it, making it even more erect. With his other hand he stroked my other breast… I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

He started to stroke my whole body, making me shudder whenever he reached a sensitive spot.

With each of his strokes, I felt my body quiver in anticipation of what was coming next, and soon I would not be able to stand it anymore. I reached out for his body and found that he had divested himself of his boxers without me noticing it. I could feel his throbbing manhood against my bare thighs.

“Kaiden…” I said as he kissing every inch of my body.

“yes my love…” he whispered against my skin.

“keep going…” I gasped.

“are you sure?” he asked, suddenly sitting up to look me in the eyes to be certain that I wanted this. I was absolutely sure that I wanted this; wanted him.

“yes…” I breathed.

He crushed his lips to mine and getting me ready as he was about to enter my womanhood.

When we had fallen asleep; I honestly had no idea. I felt sore… so sore… but it was worth it.

Kaiden was asleep next to me… snoring… so of course I woke up. He had his arms wrapped tightly around me and there was no way for me to get out of his hold. Did I really want to? I was quite comfortable… even though his snoring is getting a little annoying, I somehow find it really adorable… it must be a mate thing.

 **********************************8

Victor’s POV

I caught scent of her. I followed it all the way back to the old cabin I once had lived in. I stayed back far so she and her new found mate wouldn’t feel my presence as easily. I would just watch her from afar….

author's note:

Wow i uploaded three chapters in one day! oh yay!