Chapter 13: Denialllllllll

Start from the beginning

"Um sure" I said.

"Great! See you then!" He said.

We hugged and he left. I walked back to the lads.

"Ready to go?" Harry said.

"Yeah" I said.

I couldn't help but look over at Niall. The whole ride to the airport was quiet. It was really awkward. Even for Louis.

"So who's the guy" Louis said breaking the silence.

"Oh um his name is Ryder. I met him on the way over here to Australia. I’m gonna meet up with him tomorrow I think when he comes back to London" I said.

"You're gonna meet up with him?!" Niall said quite loudly.

"Y-yeah" I said.

"Great" He mumbled while looking out the window of the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Liz. Can we talk. Like now" Julia said as we got inside our house.

Before I could respond she grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs with her. We got into my room and she closed the door.

"Why? Why Ryder?" She said.

"I don't know! Ryder is cute and all but I also have feelings for Niall. I just don't know what to do!" i said running my hands through my hair.

I sighed as I layed down on my bed.

"What should I do" I said.

There was a long pause.

"Go on the date with Ryder" She said.

"Really?!" I said.

"Yeah. If you go on the date then you will know who you like more. Niall or Ryder." She said.

I nodded.

"Okay" I said.

"When is he coming?" She asked.

"Um he texted me that he is coming earlier than expected. So our date is in a few hours" I said.

"THEN GET YOUR ARSE IN THE SHOWER WHILE I PICK OUT YOUR CLOTHES!" She said.

I chuckled and went into the bathroom.

"Wait. What are you guys doing for your date?" Julia said.

"Dinner!" I said.

After I was done with my shower I wrapped the tower and my body and got out of the bathroom.

"Here is your outfit for your dinner date" Julia said.

"Thanks! Its great!" I said.

I put the outfit on and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a black strapless dress that was tight around the waist and the rest of the dress flowed down mid thigh.

"So converse or heels?" Julia said.

"CONVERSE!" I said.

She chuckled as she passed the black converse to me.

"Why all black?" I said.

"I thought Ann would get mad if you didn't wear black. I didn't want you to get in trouble" She said.

I sighed. Right. I still have to wear all this black stuff.

"Makeup?" Julia said.

"Ha. No" I said.