Chapter 5- Moment 4 Life

In this chapter im going Drew is going to show his POV! Claire will still tell half of if but Drew will start out. Hope you enjoy as much as i enjoyed writing it!

Song: Moment 4 Life (Nicki Minaj)

XOXOXOXO

-Em ^.~

______^.~________^.~___________^.~__________^.~__________^.~__________^.~__________

^.~ DREW ^.~

I walked into History expecting to see Claire in her seat writing down last minute notes for our presentation. I was wrong. I walked in and looked over at Claire's desk; she wasn’t there. I stopped walking and my pal Jason ran smack into my back.

"What the crap Drew? Walk for gods sake! Whats wrong with you man?" Jason yelled.

"Sorry, I just saw that Claire isn’t here, and she has our project." I said, my voice barly above a whisper.

"Oh. Well sucks for you man! See ya later." Jason padded me on the back and went to go sit with his girlfriend.

I just stood there. "Yeah. Later."

I hadn’t moved. I didn’t move until Mrs. Gentry walked into the classroom.

"Mr. Carter, do you mind sitting down so I may start class?" She ordered.

"No ma'am. Sorry ma'am." I walked over to my desk with my head down.

I took my seat, staring at the door, hoping Claire would glide into the classroom, like she always did. Grrrrr! Why did she have to be so beautiful? Why did she always make me want her around? I hated the fact that the one girl on Earth who made me think about those things didn’t even realize how I felt about her. My mind was spinning when Claire ran into the classroom in a red dress that made me want to grab her and kiss her like there was no tomorrow.

Oh lord! What did i just say? I mean think? I hate how she does this to me! She makes me think differently. Okay, I need to get away from this girl!

"I’m here! Sorry I’m late, Mrs. Gentry!" she said, taking her seat next to me.

"It’s alright my dear. Did you bring your project on the Constitution to present today?" Mrs Gentry asked her nicely. I don’t know what it is, but Mrs. Gentry was always nice to Claire.

"Yes ma'am I did. Also, can we present first? I have somewhere I need to be" She hadnt looked at me once yet. Did I do something wrong?

"Yes, that would be fine. Just let me start off the class, and then you may start." She nodded her head with a smile.

Clarie thanked her and Mrs. Gentry turned to the black board and started writing down the lesson plan for the day.

I turned to look at Claire, "Why were you late?"

She looked at me and her smile dropped, "Why do you care? You only think of me as a lab partner. Why should you care about your lab partner?" She looked back up at the backboard.

What was she talking about? She was more than a lab partner to me, she was a friend.

I shook my head. "You’re my friend. That’s why I care."

"Oh, really? Well if I’m your friend, then i guess you’re mine," she looked at me, "I’m becoming a Capricorn today. I only came because I had the project, and it’s due today. So i brought it. We are going to present it, and then I’m going to New York." She said with no emotion in her voice. She turned back to Mrs. Gentry as she asked her a question.

"Claire, are you and Mr. Carter ready to present?" She asked politely.

"Yes ma'am, we are," Clarie looked at me smiling, "Come on." I got up with her and walked to the front of the classroom.