I flinched slightly when I felt another wave of panic flare from the bond which quickly turned to anger, to relief, back to anger. Licking my teeth I turned and quickly started running again, as we entered our own land Todd's emotions got stronger. Only leveling out a few moments later and every chaotic fluctuation stopped, being replaced with exhaustion. Slowing the run again I tilted my head at feeling my mate's mind slowly relaxing and filtering into something lusty. My paws faltered only a second as the hot shiver ran up my spine and faintly built in my gut.

 *David. You are terrible at multitasking. You have to keep moving your legs while you connect to the bond. Its almost past the kid's bed time.* I blinked realizing I had stopped moving. Swallowing thickly I followed my brother trying to focus on both running and Todd's horniness. When the trees broke and the house was in view my wolf suddenly took over. I gasped as he forced us to launch forward, shifting so fast we ran into the back door.

 Taking back control of my body I growled at my wolf rubbing the sore spot on my head as Benson started to laugh his ass off behind me. Turning to glare at my brother pointing at me and laughing so hard tears were streaking down his face.

 With a sharp snarl I jumped up and pounced at him pulling him into a headlock, he growled back at me and whipped his arm up and around my neck pulling me down into the same hold. Our wrestling attracted attention from the pack and a few of those still awake stepped out of the house to spectate. Benson and I rolled around in the grass managing to twist ourselves into various knots when we both froze with my knee on his chest and my arm locked between his knees, the thick smell reached us both at the same time. It reminded me why we had gotten into this scuffle in the first place.

 We looked up at the small bathroom window at the top of the pack house. The steam rising out of it informed us the shower was indeed on, and the smell of Todd's arousal was so thick it could only mean one thing.

 Benson threw me off him and ran for the house, I scrambled to my feet and followed quickly. The few people standing on the porch in our way hurried to move as both of us rushed into the house. I faintly heard snickering from the females behind us. Grabbing Benson's arm I pulled him behind me and jumped up the stairs 4 at a time. His hand wrapped around my ankle and I slid down as he jumped over me.

 With a hard grunt we slid down the hall and made a sharp turn for our room, suck in a deep breath my mouth watered as the familiar arousal coated my tongue. Benson let out a whimper that sounded as needy as I felt. Running into the room I jumped over our king size bed, landing in front of the cracked bathroom door. The sound of the water was constant, pushing the door open slowly my eyes picked up the foggy mirrors and the silhouette of our mate behind the thin shower curtain.

 Benson leaned on me and shuddered, our eyes met briefly as we walked into the bathroom watching the shadow's figure arch and the wings extended accompanied by a low moan. I heard my brother wheeze slightly before growling, snapping my eyes down to him I saw the brilliant yellow glow before he jumped forward.

 I started to follow when Cato's smell filtered into my nose. Slamming the bathroom door shut I turned around and grabbed the blankets from the bed wrapping them around my waist just as my son peeked around the door frame.

 "Dad?" His hair fell in his face slightly as he looked up at me, my mouth twitched into a nervous smile. My eyes flicked back to the bathroom door as Cato wrinkled his nose and sniffed, "What's that smell?" Coughing loudly I jogged around the bed and pushed him out of the room closing the door behind me, "Its nothing. Lets go down stairs... Where's Sasha?" He looked up at me as I ushered him down the hall way, trying not to trip on the sheets, "She's sleeping but I needed to ask you about Jade."

 Clearing my throat I spared a glance back at the bedroom door and sent Todd a silent apology as I walked away. "Jade. Your friend, yes I'll speak with Jesse tomorrow about getting her a room."

 "Dad." Breathing deeply I fidgeted as my brother's growl rattled in my head, and Todd's building tension was making it hard to control my wolf. "Dad, you had mom speak with Mrs. Roxe already. Jade has her room." I suddenly remembered asking my mate to take care of Cato's friend already, I frowned.

 "Then why do you need to speak with me about her? Is something wrong?" He pushed his bottom lip out and his wings ruffled, making him look just like Todd for a moment.

 "I don't know. The whispers in my ear keep telling me a word, but the w-wolf keeps saying something different every time she's around." My frown deepened in confusion at my son's words, and the frustrated look on his face. "What do the, uh, whispers say?" The side of his nose wrinkled and he opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted when the door to the gym under the stairs creaked. Looking over his tiny frame my eyes picked up on Serena crouched low and trying to shut the door silently.

 Her hair was pulled back into a sloppy braid with the pattern being uneven telling me she had tried to do it herself. When she turned and her eyes met mine Cato coughed over the word, "Busted." I growled softly and turned my head, "You are suppose to be in bed. Only the adults are allowed in the gym at this time."

 She blushed and ducked her head, folding her hands behind her back to scuff the floor with her foot. Sucking her lips in and avoiding my gaze, "Ren. Why are you sneaking into the gym so late? Haven't you been training with Nick and Phillip enough?" She blew a strand of hair out of her face and crossed her arms, "They've been keeping the pace too slow. Its not hard enough anymore." Letting my gaze soften I tied the blanket around my waist and walked over to her, picking her up. Gently nudging her cheek with my face, "I will speak with them about stepping up your training. Now get to bed before your mother finds out."

 With a brief, tight hug from her I set her down and watched her jog up the stairs, sighing I turned back to my son. His shoulders rose as he yawned, feeling my fur bristle with affection under my skin I walked over to him and crouched down to his level.

 Pushing his short hair back I tugged at his ear, "We will handle your confusion in the morning son, your mother will understand better than I will about the whispers." He nodded and kissed my cheek mumbling a tired, "Good night dad." Before he shuffled after his sister. Standing up I listened hearing both of their doors close a moment later. Rubbing the back of my neck I finally acknowledged the agitation rolling over me through the bond.

 I had left Todd alone with Benson's wolf, but without both of us he couldn't get the satisfaction  he was after. He was going to hate me for that in the morning.

 Licking my lips I quickly walked up the stairs, inhaling my mate's and my brother's heavy scents. Opening the bedroom door my eyes flicked to open bathroom door, my ears instantly picked up on Todd's panting. Stepping into the room I closed the door and locked it behind me before looking at the body of my mate tangled with Benson against the wall next to the bathroom door.

 Todd's skin was damp, with water or sweat I wasn't sure. His wings were open and ruffled making they look slightly ratty. His face was pressed into Benson's neck and I could feel his frustration over my absence. Todd lifted his head and gave me a pointed look, smiling I marched forward to join my brother in the activity of pleasing our mate.