Chapter 20: Uh Oh

[A/N] hey guys its been a while since i last updated! thank you for the votes! it inspired me to update more :) i hope u continue to like the story! leave comments if you want or we could talk if you want to clear things out haha! just saying! ü okay enjoy!

Jungkook

Minah is dating and she have no plans on telling me? How could she keep a secret from me?

I was gathering my thoughts when I heard footsteps that were about to enter my room.

"JUNGKOOKIEEYAAAAAAH!!" Sojin yelled as she went straight to my bed.

"What are you doing here.." I asked curiously while I scratched my nape.

"You dont want me here?" she pouted and batted her lashes.

"Of course, I want you here!" I smirked as I ruffled her hair.

We spent a few hours playing around and exchanging stories until we felt our stomachs growl.

"Yah! I heard that!" Sojin teased me.

"Paboya! I heard that too!!" I said as I tickled her and then got up saying,
"Let's prepare food? I'm lazy to go out" I forced a soft smile onto my face.

"Okay! I'll cook because I don't want to eat toasted food........" she giggled and ran her way to the kitchen.

While we were cooking, we were playing like kids throwing scraps to each other. I have to admit that I missed this. Minah is no way like Sojin to be honest. It is because Minah is so lady-like to play around like this..

Okay I have to stop thinking about Minah. Not when I have Sojin here, to make me forget things for a while.

Before I have gotten my senses back, Sojin is about to throw an unpeeled potato to my direction, so I quickly ran to her and squeezed her to a hug so that she won't be able to waste such a lovely potato.. Oh yes. I love potatoes.

Then we heard the main door open......

Minah

It's been a while since I last saw Jungkook. I don't actually know whether he's mad or not.

And about the girl I saw him with last time...... I just.... want to... ask him about her....

So, I decided to be brave enough to go to his house without contacting him first.

When I reached his house, the gate's opened and the door seems to be opened too. He rarely leaves his house doors open. So i panicked a little and made my way inside.

To my surprise, I saw two persons in a hugging position that were looking to my direction.

My eyes grew even wider when I realized that it was Jungkook and the girl whom he was with at the mall.

They seemed shocked to see me standing there that's why Jungkook broke the hug and asked me,

"What brought you here, Minah?"

He acted so cold towards me.

"U-uuhh-uhhm-" I was cut off by the.... GIRL.

"Hi! I'm Sojin and you are?" she said as she walked towards my place and extended her hand.

I extended my hand as well and uttered,
"H-hh-ii, I am Minah.. Jungkook's bb-be-b-est-" I was cut off by Jungkook's action towards Sojin.

He wrapped his arm around Sojin's shoulder and pulled her back. Away from me.

"Sojin, I'll just talk to her. Stay here." He informed her.

He went near me and told me that we should talk outside.

"What brought you here?" he asked again.

I was so speechless when I saw his eyes reach mine. I don't know what to say to him. I want to hug him because I miss him but I'm afraid he would reject.

Little by little, I spoke,
"I-I-I j-ju-jus-just want t-to s-see yo-you"

He glared at me as he turned his back on me.

"Jungkook, why!" I yelled at him.

He seemed to be surprised with how loud my voice was. So he turned again to face me and uttered the words I would never want to hear again.
"I have a lot more to do than waste my time waiting for a straight answer from a person who never considered me as a best friend."

I was startled that I wasn't able to speak until I saw him head back inside his house.

The words kept on repeating in my head. I didn't even notice that tears started to roll down my eyes.

I never expected to hear those from him. And I don't know the reason why he suddenly became so cold to me.

Is it because she has a new girl in his life? Or does he know? Or?

So much questions kept running in ny head. It's like I'm about to go crazy and all.

I didn't notice that my feet walked it's way back to my house while my eyes were so wet from tears.

Good thing Taehyung oppa is out. He won't see me like this.

I went straight to my room and wiped my tears as I sat resting my back onto the wall while hugging my knees.

"I'll find out why, Jungkook. I will." I told myself over and over again.

I wont throw away years of friendship and months of feelings for you just that easily.

Sojin

I hear that Minah yell at Jungkook.. What must be the problem..

I saw Jungkook enter and smile at me as if nothing happened.

"Jungkook, what happened?" I asked him calmly and gave him a hug as I rubbed hus back.

I felt drops of tears fall down my shoulders so I pushed him back and stared at his eyes saying, "Let's talk?"

I think he didn't notice that tears ran down his eyes that moment that's why he became shy when I wiped it for him.

"Not now Sojin, I'll tell you when I'm alright. Let's eat?" He said and smiled softly.

[A/N] SUPER SORRY IF I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE!!!!! I PROMISE TO UPDATE!!!!!!!